Four

Harry gets home with a broken heart. Not that broken heart because you just broke up. It's more like the sad feeling, anger and he doesn't know how to explain it. He found out about his best friend or, lover has cancer. He couldn't be more wrecked from this. And its been 5 years since Liam suffered, he feels betrayed and angry towards himself because he wasn't there when his best friend in pain, broken.

He wandered around London with his car. Don't have destination where to go. He wants to think for awhile. Refreshing the memories he had with Liam. Thinking about how life without Liam. Thinking about the future when Liam's not here anymore, it makes Harry really sad. Make him stopped in the middle of traffic lights, cars honked and it what makes Harry back to reality.

He' soon to be doctor or so, he hopes. He really wants to help Liam with all he has. He wants to find the fastest way to cure cancer without make them more suffering than they already had or more in pain. If he can cure another people or patient why he couldn't cure his own best friend ?

He got home when it was 8 at night. Lights streets and houses are on, brighten up the dark sky. That's what Liam made Harry, brightening him up. Liam always cheer him up. Harry being the lazy one, like to skip school. And there is Liam top scorer, a valedictorian. Liam goals everyday back at school were how to wake Harry without getting late for school. Harry likes Liam for it. He never give up once to make Harry wake up in the morning. Liam always there for Harry and this time Harry needs to be there for Liam.

He got home. Shrugging off his coat and put it in the hanger near the front door. His mum and dad were watching a movie in the living room, cuddling. Its been so long since the last time he saw his parents cuddling like a newly wedded couple. He smiles a little at it.

His parents look up from the TV, "Hey, Harry!" Harry's father, Des greets. "How was your day with Liam ? I've received the document from Geoff, by the way."

"It's bad, dad." Harry frowns. He walks towards his parents and take a seat between his parents, cuddling together like old times. He really missed this time.

"What's wrong, Harry ?" Anne asked in softer tone.

And after that Harry tells everything. How he fell in love with his best friend, Liam's condition and everything. Sniffles come from Harry's mouth every passing minute will be followed by breakdowns. After hours talking or more like crying onto his parents they just sat there, the parents being his parents feel really bad for him and calm him down. They all cuddling until Harry's asleep. Des manage to bring Harry to his room not to wake him up. He knows he must be really tired.

--

The next day it was around 10 o'clock in the morning when Harry's mum enter his room with a tray full of english breakfast. Harry still sleeping soundly.

Anne sits beside Harry, stroking his face, pull the fringe out of his face. A few minutes after the silence, Harry's phone rings, it's from Karen. Hesitate, Anne answers the phone and go out so Harry won't wake up.

"Hello, Karen ?" Anne greets.

"Oh, Hi, Anne! Where's Harry ?"

"He's sleeping. He told me everything last night, I'm so sorry." Anne frowned.

"Its alright, thank you, Anne."

"What do you have to tell Harry ? Cause Harry was crying all night so I thought he could rest a little bit more. I just want to make sure he's okay, you know ?" Anne explained.

"Its alright, Anne. Just tell Harry if he wants to visit, its fine."

"Alright I'll tell him after he wakes up. And Karen! We should hang out together! I've missed youu.."

Karen chuckled, "Miss you too, Anne. Thanks!"

She walks back to Harry's room. He was awake and look a bit confused. "Hi, darling. How was your sleep ?" Anne asked her son.

"It's good, mum."

"Karen just called you, but you were asleep and I take it for you. She said you can visit Liam today." She smile down at her son. Hearing Liam's name Harry rushed to wake up, but Anne stop his action, "You can't go to Liam's before you eat, We don't want you to get sick, too, do we ?"

Harry sigh, "Yeah.. Thanks, mum."
Harry finish his breakfast and have a quick bath since he hasn't done it sunce yesterday.

He rushed down to his car and drove away to Liam's house.

---

I decided not to delete this story. Cause how much you vote for it. So here you go guys the 4th chapter!

-deano