1

St. Joseph College, 11:37

"Smile, Mr. Choco." As he finished his statement everyone burst into laughter.

The scene was clear, they were a five-member gang standing in an isolated place and having their pride moment of bullying one of the newcomers.

The new boy looked really nervous, his eyes were filled with tears. But wasn't giving up which irritated them a lot. He kept standing there, holding his bag tightly and looking at the ground without any expression, like he was a dead man.

One of the people came in front and pushed him hard which made him hit the wall, "I said smile!" He was angry with the blank expression that the guy was an expert of giving.

He punched him harder than before, which made everyone laugh. But again he was quit. The smiles started to fade, which then turned into a frown. He tightened his fist and was about to punch him again.

"Leave him." They looked back and found a tall boy standing. He had a muscular physique, everyone backed off as they saw him.

"No need to come in between, brother."

"Just leave him, Sid." Finally, a member of the gang gave up. Before walking off he didn't forget to give deadly glare to the boy but the boy kept staring down.

The tall and muscular boy went near him and patted on his shoulders. The newcomer finally looked up to find a friendly smile by the person. Finally, he responded with a smile.

"Take care of yourself, buddy." He smiled again and walked off towards the class.

He sighed as he knew he had already screwed everything up in his new college and also knew what's going to happen next. He was scared from inside but wasn't able to express it. He picked up his specks from the ground and walked towards the other building.

He stood calmly and waited for the crowd to clear, he then went near the notice board and searched his name.

Prem Singhania.

As he found his name, he took out his pen and scribbled the information related to his schedule and classes in his diary. After he was done he looked around, found everyone to be busy with themselves. He fixed his specks and started walking inside the class.

As he entered, the students started staring at him which made him really nervous. He tightened his grip around the strap of his bag. And walked to the last bench without having eye contact. He kept his bag on the table softly and sat there silently not taking his eyes off the desk.

Everybody's attention went back to the entrance, as a lady entered the class. All stood up as they recognized her to be the teacher to take the class.

The teacher wasn't at all strict which made Prem a bit confident, as she proceeded his confidence level went up.

She gave them some task to test the newcomers’ abilities, and she was surprised to find Prem to solve it easily and not a single question was left unsolved, he did something that nobody has ever done. The senior topper wasn't able to solve three of the questions from her task but this boy was able to do them. She was really surprised as she wasn't expecting a brilliant student like him to sit at the last bench.

"What's your name, dear?" she asked him softly.

"Prem Singhania," he answered in a low voice. He was really nervous to have a conversation with someone, he doesn't like to talk much.

"Well, Prem. Meet me after the class at my cabin." She gave him a warm smile and took his notebook with her.

Prem was confused, but he was sure that he didn't do anything stupid or something bad that can lead him to trouble.

After the class got over, he kept his things inside his bag and walked towards Mrs. Roy's cabin, that was her name written in the schedule.

He took a deep breath as he found her cabin, and hurriedly walked in which made him bump into someone.

"Ah!" He got to listen to a female voice, he wasn't able to look at her as he closed his eyes, he was about to fall on the ground. But she grabbed him, her arms were around his waist supporting him. And the other hand supporting his neck.

He met her light brown colored eyes first, then saw her beautiful face. Everything was perfectly placed. She rolled her eyes and left her hands which made him fall.

"Ahh!" She just glared at him and fixed her leather jacket.

She was a badass. But also beautiful and attractive.

Prem got up as he saw Mrs. Roy entering the cabin. Her smile faded as she saw the girl. He looked at both of them, both were really unhappy to meet each other.

"Hey! Prem Singhania. That's your name isn't it?" she smiled and walked near her table picking up the notebook. He just smiled and nodded.

The girl hit her hands on the table, which made them look at her. She was able to get attention.

"What do you want, Vinnie?" she asked and crossed her hands around her chest, she was really annoyed.

"Why did you complain about me and my friends to the Dean?!" the girl shouted, she was losing her control over her anger.

Mrs. Roy sat on her chair, calmly. She was perfectly controlling her temper, "Because you and your friends were not behaving properly and you guys needed to get punished for it."

The girl rolled her eyes and held her hairs firmly.

"It was an accident."

"Yeah. Parking your car in the parking plot which is for the teachers and bumping your vehicles in Sharma's car. Now that's unbearable. Sharma shouted at me because of you! Your driving licenses is ceased."

"But, Mom!"

"I don't want to hear anything! And also you're not getting your keys back anytime soon!" she shouted in anger, the girl kicked the cupboard beside her and stormed off the cabin, without extending it further.

Prem was really scared. He just kept looking towards the way she stormed off. The first day of college and met people who are more aggressive than expected. He gulped and looked at Mrs. Roy who forced a smile and started their conversation.

* * *

As he walked out, though his expression was blank there was a mixture of feelings inside.

But the only thing he knew that he was going to be in trouble. And that too a big one.