A SURPRISING SHOCK

Next morning

(At Sid's place)

(He got up early as per his routine did his workout and got ready for the day coming ahead)

Sid:(in mind) finally going to shoot a song.....Who will be my co-star... Let it be Sid itna mat soch....I hope woh larki actress ho......

(His phone rang)

Sid: Hello

Person: Sid I am coming to Mumbai today..... Will be reaching at 11:30....Don't tell Abhi....I want to give surprise to him......

Sid: Abhi bhai ok surprise aur mujhe nahi.....

Person: Tujhe batana padha warna tujhe surprise na du assa kaise ho sakta hai....

Sid:Batana padha matlab?....

Person:Abhi said he is coming with you on your set......So your house will be lock as Vibha aunty is not at home.....

Sid:Ohh haan..... Do one thing come to set I will send the driver around 12:00 to pick you.... Then you and bhai can come home in afternoon....

Person:Good idea I will come directly to the set....

Sid: Okay!!!

Person: Byee...

Sid: Byeee....

(Call disconnect)

Abhi: Chote are you ready....

Sid: Yes bhai....

Abhi: Come fast....

Sid:Aa raha hu....(in mind) Bhai aapki toh nikal padhi.... Dii aa rahi hai Mumbai....And that to hamare ghar main....

(While thinking this he goes towards the car)

Abhi: Lets go....

Sid: Chalo chalte hai....

(Sid sat in the car and started looking out of the window)

Abhi: Tu aaj kiske khayalo main khoya huaa hai..... Avneet ke toh nahi....(teasingly)

Sid:Bhai ek wish mango.....Jo aapko lagta hai ki aaj ke aaj puri nahi hogi....

Abhi (confusingly):Kya bol  raha hai???

Sid: Ek wish karo...

(Abhi wishes something with a smile on hi face....And it was clear to Sid what he had wished)

Sid: Bhai hum pohoch gaye....

(They get down and goes to the set and sid went inside the director's cabin and gets the big  SURPRISING SHOCK)

****************

(At Avu's place)

Avu: Good morning Avu....(Shouted)SO TODAY YOU ARE STEPPING IN THE INDUSTRY

(She gets ready and went for breakfast)

Avu: Jai you are coming with me to my set...

Jai: Avu di you are not going to leave me na...

Avu: Chuhe......kabhi nahi.....That means I got my answer....

Jai: Yes di....