SURPRISE

Thank you very much readers for showing so much love on my last chapter.I am very overwhelmed by the votes and comments I got on the last chapter and last chapter was the first chapter which received so many comments.Please keep voting and commenting on all the chapters in same way.

Ohk not wasting any time with my boring Thank you speech .

Here read your chapter.

Happy reading

Enjoy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They all went to Her house and Jai guided them inside till her room and all of them stood outside her room door and Jai brought the spare keys of her room and he unlocked the door at exact 12:00 and what they saw was something that no one had expected.The room was empty.

Jai:Di kaha ho....

He called out her name but he didn't got any reply from the room.

Ashu:Guys plan change everyone hide in the room and Jai dekh ke aa where is Di.

Jai:Kitchen main hogi.I will see an come.

All of them hid in the room wherever they found place and Jai went in the kitchen to see whether Avu was there or not.And Luckily Avu was in the kitchen eating Ice cream.

Jai:Avu Di.

She got scared on the sudden call and looked behind and sigh a breath of relief as it was Jai.

Avu:You all most scared me.

Jai:Whatever.And again you are eating Ice-cream at this hour.
(In mind:I know Di you are upset because of us as we are ignoring you and that's why you eating Ice-cream right now as it helps you to stay cool.But you will smile and will be happiest in few minutes )

Avu:I was craving for one bowl so.

Jai:Achcha now go to you room.

Avu:But let me finish this first.

Jai:Room mai jaake khavo na.

Avu:But then again I have to come down to keep the bowl.

Jai:Main Mom ko bolu aap Firse itni late night ko ice cream kha rahi ho.

Avu:Lecture nahi chahiye muje I am going.
(In mind:He was ignoring me in the morning and now see he is being like he always is.What is wrong with him god knows.)

She went to her room and opened the door and switched on the lights and everyone came out and shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Avu hit her head with her a palm as she again forgot her birthday and was happy seeing everyone here to wish her and for a moment she forgot that they were ignoring her.She covered her mouth with one hand and her eyes were shining with happiness.She was more Surprised to see Ashu.

Jai:Di ice cream will melt.

Jai spoke standing at the door step of her room.Avu kept the bowl on the table near by and ran and hugged Ashu.

Ashu:Happy Birthday Doll.

Avu:Thank you Princess.I never thought you will come.

Avu said while breaking the hug.