#3

At luxury
10:30pm

Jayla's POV :
As we all get out the car lit af we get in line . It was a whole lot of people waiting to get in the club . " yall sure yall want to go in there because its a whole lotta people out here and im not finna stand  out here for nothing " as i say that miracle smirks and says " i gotchuu sis come with me " as we all walk up to the security guard getting in front of all the people that are standing there since 9pm just to get in the party and see they're favorite rapper or singer. Me and liah watch miracle talk to the security guard it seems like she knows him . And then BOOM ! He lets us in . We was happy smilling like little kids on Christmas " im finna go to the bar and get me something to drink girls i brb dont do nothing i wouldnt do " i smirk as i tell that miracle and liah we all laugh. As i walk away i feel like i am being watched .

YNW MELLY POV:

As i talk to my homeboys sakk ,juvy,jgreen and bortlen . I see this baddie walk to the bar " do yall kno her bruh?" I pointed at her while asking them . They all said nah " but she came with two more friends tho ill take the one with the curly hair see yall later " jgreen smiles as he walks away
" shiii ill take the other friend she looking mighty fine see yall dont do no dumb shit " botlen walks away too sakk left with juvy because , juvy got drunk af " aye sakk be safe out there text me when yall at the hotel" sakk nodes and leaves carrying juvy drunk ass .
I see the girl sitting down at the bar , a dude standing next to her trying to talk to her .i step a little bit closer to her too see wat  he's talking about
???: come on babe forgive me im sorry i mean it
???: leave me tf alone derric
I guess the dude name is derric i sit next to them at the bar acting like im minding my own business.
Derric: no u my girl jayla u coming home with me if  u want to or not !
The girls name is jayla . I ball my fists up waiting for him to touch her
Jayla: no derric! Leave me alone
He grabs her
Jayla: let me go derric!!
Me: aye bruh gtfo off her before i beat yo ahh
I pushed him away and i stand in front of  the girl as..... TO BE CONTINUED!!!