Daiyte VI

Chapter 6

"Daiyte is Asia’s first on demand companionship service app that encourages to meet new people, chat strangers, gain friends & find partner to spend or earn money! It features with the best fake dating app that users can help and enjoy it worldwide!

It enables millennials to avail a friend for hire or companionship service in order to improve relational skills and build a healthy self-esteem in todays generation. A league where this app will allow to hire anyone to become a pretend partner.

The hired companion can portray the role of a boyfriend or a girlfriend but certain limitations should be observed and implemented and have a great safety and security by the ones using the app.

It is personalized and fun with Daiyte. Great connections make great interactions with people that give interests to let us know what actually you want. Meet people based on your deal breakers so you can achieve on what matters..." Kasalukuyang binabasa ko ngayon ang mga nakikita niyong mga paliwanag dito sa laptop ko. I've been trying to get more details behind the app of what it is. I just want to know if this is beneficial.

Nang matapos ko kaseng kumain ay diretsyo akong umakyat papunta sa kwarto ko at galawin ang cellphone ko. But suddenly, I stopped because of my concern if I'll use the app and here I am, search for a link were I can get answers.

Sure na meron ngang details when it comes to downloading the app in playstore but I want to find the specific. Puro convincing blah blah blah about the app tapos sasabihing, install now at bwisit lang pag-ganoon?!

I didn't start my journey to the world of that dahil nga diba, I've been getting things by the app. And as I understand, it was a pretty good app were people can have an enjoying time to find or even earn.

"As for clarification, the app is not designed to be an escort service or used for prostitution. But it intends to make people live in the moment they want whether to have money by just be a fake boyfriend/girlfriend or love for circumstances..." Ganoon din ang sa palagay ko. 1st of all is that I'm not familiar with the recommended app that my cousin give. 2nd is that what kind of app that will earn you money plus getting a lovelife? It's unique but kinda mysterious and 3rd, what if the app is secretly illegal? Yung parang may masamang itinatago ang app na di pinapaalam sa iba?

But whatever, I'll just continue reading the info. I know I can see a positive side about this so I can feel it. Nothing's wrong di ba so go for it!

"Taking several precautions and set location tracking (GPS) to ensure the safety of all parties involved at all times and control the users account may be included so they may identify whether there's a problem by the situation or not.

The app may have the policy which comes to the allowed activities between the client and the hired companion. Details are provided of what they will prefer to have a special someone.

Activities such as kissing on lips, putting the arm around the waist, sex, and other unwelcome and inappropriate behaviors are disallowed by the service so of course this has to be made clear.

Any reports regarding to the app that may cause a bad experience by the user will be accepted by the companionship to face the consequences by banishing the app.

Let's strive to make your every session a memorable one with the end-goal of fulfilling your social needs in your distinct situation. Decide what is for the better and hope that this will not be a danger for ourselves.