CHAPTER-1

Annabeth stood waiting. Chiron trotted behind her,"Its been 12 years since she has gone, you should move on." Annabeth said'"She told she'll take a long break, m....might be her break is not over. Out of everyone you should understand that." Chiron sighed he could not move Annabeth in this decision. He continued," I hope you know Reyna has a visit to the camp you and piper must greet her." Annabeth just nodded, It had been two months since the giant war Percy had gone on a vacation with his mother and Paul(Percy's stepdad), Jason was at camp Jupiter and Piper had come for a short break to camp Half-Blood and now,Reyna is also coming for sometime.

Pls let the gods be good, come home today Reyona...

By afternoon Annabeth didn't see a single soul, exhausted she went to her cabin for some rest after about half an hour Malcolm came to call her as the Romans had arrived. Without removing her Armour she went to greet the roman praetor.

The roman praetor had not changed much, they were two Romans, they had come on Pegasus Reyna walked down first she had 'worn a purple camp shirt and black jeans with her sword sheathed at the back."No Armour" Annabeth thought that was unusual for Reyna.

Both greeted each other with hugs. "Where's Piper" pointed Reyna "She's preparing for your arrival."Annabeth answered then she noticed the second person walking, the person was wearing a hoodie which covered her face."Ummm...Reyna your partner is......" "shy?" Reyna completed the sentence, "Well actually she is new to the environment so you know trust issues..." Annabeth knew well about trust issues but what intrigued her more than the hooded person was the Pegasus she(her body structure told the person was a she) was riding on. It was charcoal black in colour with a luscious black mane flowing covering one of its eyes the hooded person patted it twice then the Pegasus flew away."You know, we have stables for Pegasus" Annabeth said walking towards her,"Its a free spirit it can go wherever it wants to, I don't stop him.." Her voice was familiar but yet not recognizable, Annabeth could see a small smile on the hooded person's face..

The face, the voice everything is so familiar but......

Hope you like the first chapter

Pls comment and vote

I've tried to edit the chapter sorry for any errors in the chapter

Enjoy