Chapter 7

It's another one of Harry's meetings. They are in Harry's office. Louis is standing behind Harry's chair, resting his hands on top of the back of it. Harry is looking into buying a casino. The man who is willing to sell his is sitting in front of them.

"Mr. Styles, thank you for taking the time to meet me", the man says. As if he's the one who suggested this deal. Louis thinks he's probably just afraid of Harry, and in need of money.

"Of course Mr. Reed", Harry says calm.

"Such beautiful house you have", the man compliments and looks around the room. Just how rich are these people?

"Thank you. Now, let's talk business."

"Yes, I've brought the paperwork. Here you can see the sales and such. The place is in need of small renovations, but nothing huge. Nothing you can't handle, I'm sure", the man chuckles as Harry looks over the documents and nods. The man turns his gaze to Louis, who looks from the papers to him.

"How much?" Harry asks.

"I'll be willing to go down on the price, if I could have other kinds of... services", the man says still looking at Louis and licks his lips. Louis makes a disgusted sound when he realizes what the man is implying. Harry freezes and looks at the man with fire burning in his eyes.

"Surely you must be insane", Harry says, suddenly smiling like a maniac and stands up from his chair.

"Sit here, baby", he says to Louis and sits him down in his chair. Louis looks at the man with cold eyes. Disgusting.

"You come to MY house, want to make a deal with ME, and then you disrespect me, trying to have what is mine?" Harry says and takes a few steps towards the man. The man is realizing his mistake and starts shaking.

"I would never let your disgusting paws touch my baby, in fact, don't even look his way", Harry stands in front of the man and takes a strong hold on his jaw, forcing his gaze from Louis to himself.

"Hmm, I really was going to make a deal with you... Now that I know what you really desire, I should just take what I want from you", Harry lets go of the man's jaw and steps a couple steps away from him. He has a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Louis, love, what do you suggest we do?" the boss turns to Louis. Louis touches his lips in thought, elbows on the table.

"Maybe he should gamble for everything his got, including his body parts", Louis says and smirks at the man, who is shaking now.

"That sounds good, really witty, baby."

"No, Harry, please, I'll give you the casino for free, just please don't do this", the man begs.

Harry slowly turns to him and takes a knife from his pocket, pressing it to the man's throat.

"Listen here Anthony, these are your options; either we play poker with your whole property and head on the table, like my sweet baby suggested, or you could give me the casino and let me chop off your fingers. And let me tell you, I'm excellent at poker", Harry says, smile gone and dead serious. The man is crying now.

"Fine, fine, I'll pick the latter." the man is in hysterics.

"I also expect you to pay for all the expenses that it came with", Harry says and slams the papers on the desk in front of the man.

"Better sign it while you still can", Harry says and hands him a pen, which the man takes with shaky fingers. He signs the papers and lets out a loud wail when two men pick him up.

"Take him downstairs, I don't want blood on this carpet."

_________

Louis's turning into a proper mob wife, but he still has to take the final test to prove his loyalty to the mafia...

Finally got this chapter written, it's been almost two months since the last update, sorry.

School started and I got a job (only a couple shifts a week but still) so writing is not really a priority right now.

I'm thinking maybe two or three more chapters after this one, but let's see.

Thank you so much for reading, vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

ps. didn't proofread, so excuse any mistakes!