Caught

Caught

My wife Val left for work, and I was stuck at the house after being layed off from my last job. As usual my member stood at attention watching her walk out the door, her silky shiny legs shimmering in the morning sun as she walked. I returned to the kitchen and picked up the morning dishes, cleaning and tidying up. After a long cold shower I returned to my normal daily routine of making the bed, doing laundry, or anything else that needed to be done. As always I pause as I came to Val's hose, gently rubbing the soft fabric, then I throw them into the separate laundry bag and continue on. Once finished with all that I park my butt in front of the computer for some job searching, and some light porn. Yeah I know, it is a boring routine, but such is my life right now.

Later in the evening after I pick up all the dishes, and put everything away I join Val in the living room where I am allowed to rub her sore feet. Caressing the soft nylon across her feet and legs I swear I hear her moaning quietly to herself, and as I continue I start to wonder, why is it she never seems to take her pantyhose off? Funny thing is, the more I thought about it, the more I realized she did seem to wear her pantyhose almost everyday, and when she did wear it, she would wear it until it was time for bed. This made me wonder, what does it feel like as it covers her legs? Does it feel as good as it does when you rub your hands across it? And if not why would she wear it so much.... As I finished rubbing her feet, and we decided to go to bed, I made the decision to find out for myself.

As Val kissed me goodbye, and sauntered out the door for work, it was hard for me to contain myself and wait for her to leave before invading her pantyhose drawer. Shaking with excitement I left everything in the kitchen, and went to our room. Pulling the drawer open I started pulling the hose out one pair at a time feeling each pair as I went. As my hand caressed a pair of Legg's active support I knew that was the pair to try. After all who hasn't seen the commercials for legg's pantyhose, nothing beats a great pair of legs, active support for people always on the go, I know everyone has seen atleast one commercial. Stripping out of my shorts, underwear, and socks I bunched up the first leg, and slid it over my foot as I had seen Val do so many times before. More than commited by this time I did the same with the other foot, and continued to bring them up my legs pulling them snug as I went. By the time I reached my waist, I knew I was hooked, just the feeling of the fabric on my skin was sending all my senses into overload. As I let go of the waistband and smoothed the fabric out across my legs I let one foot rub the other and instantly my member stood to attention. I rubbed it gently with my hand across the fabric and chills ran through my entire core. Not wanting to make a mess in my wifes hose I pulled the front of it down enough to release my member and after a few strokes I shot my load across the room. OMG, was the only thought that came to mind. Everything about this experience was so fucking amazing, and there was no way I was going to let it stop.

I cleaned up my mess, and threw on a long tee shirt. I couldn't bring myself to remove the pantyhose, it felt to good. I went about my daily routine and everything seemed to pass by in a blur. Once I finshed I sat down at the computer looking for work, and instead of watching some light porn I found myself googling articles, videos, and photos of women wearing pantyhose. The more I read about it the more confused I got. It seemed that women everywhere complained about it, it was hot, it was uncomfortable, it was ichy, the list goes on. Confused I rubbed my legs, trying to understand but I just found myself at a loss. After a while I let my eyes drift to the clock and reality set in, 4:00 Val would be home at 5:30 and I needed to get started on dinner. Shutting down the computer after erasing my history on the browser, I stood up and flexed my toes. Almost moaning as my member stood at attention again I decided to leave the hose on a bit longer while I started dinner.

When the clock said 5:00 I made my way back to our bed room and began stripping off the pantyhose. As the fabric slid off my legs I felt a yearning to pull it back up my legs. Dealing with the fight of my mind (and legs) I finally got the pantyhose off and put them back in the drawer towards the bottom so she wouldn't get to them right away, and as I put my normal clothes back on I decided that it would be wise if I did not do that again. Don't get me wrong, the entire experience was amazing, and every part of me wanted to slide the hose back up my legs, but somewhere deep inside I knew if I continued doing it, I may not be able to stop. So returning to the kitchen I finished dinner, set the table, and waited for my wife to come home.