Chapter 1

Speaking-"speaking"
Shouting-"SHOUTING"
dreaming-'dreaming'
Thingking-'thingking'
Sorry if my spelling is wrong
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minju pov,

I was sleeping peacefully until "WAKE UP!! IT'S 7:00 a.m" then i rush to the bathroom and took a shower. When i'm done bathing i wore my uniform then rush to dinning room to find them eating peacefully like we're not late "minju eat your breakfast or they'll will eat your food"eunbi unnie said, then i sat down then start to eat. After we finished eating i asked to eunbi unnie "unnie aren't we already late?""what do you mean it's just 6:32 thought?""oh okay unnie thanks for telling me"
'your dead jo yuri' "JO YURI YOUR DEAD""oh no... EUNBI UNNIE HELP ME"yuri said, i chase her around the house.

Somewhere....

Chaewon pov

I woke up and took a shower, after finished i wore my uniform then i go to dining room to eat before i sat down i greet my parents"good morning mom and dad"then kiss there cheeks "good morning too my beautiful princess"dad said "good morning sweetie how's your sleep?""good where's felix?""he left early, come eat with us"mom said then i sat down then start to eat. After i finished eating "mom i will going now my friends are waiting for me"then i leave the house and open my car and start it then drove to school.

5 minutes later

I'm arrived at the school and i saw yena unnie waving at me then i got out of my car and walked to my friends"chaewon how's your break?" chaeyeon unnie said,"fine""hey i heard there's a new 6 students" yena unnie said "yeah and i heard there pretty" yujin said "i think there name is kwon eunbi,miyawaki sakura,kim minju,yabuki nako,jo yuri and jang wonyoung"hyewon unnie said

Bell rings

"let's go" chaeyeon unnie said, then we rush to classroom. We arrived good thing the teacher is late we sat our chair, i was about to sleep when the door open loudly revealed teacher and 6 new students but someone caught my eyes suddenly the teacher talks"okay class as you can see we have 6 new students so be nice with them okay you can introduce yourself now"then the straight brown hair girl said"hello my name is kwon eunbi nice to meet you""okay ms.kwon please seat next to kang hyewon,kang hyewon please raise your hand"then hyewon raise her hand and eunbi sat next to her, then a girl who look like a anime "hi i am miyawaki sakura please take care of me"then the teacher tell her to sit beside to chaeyeon unnie,then a light brown hair small cute girl said"hello I'm yabuki nako it's nice to meet you"and she sit beside to hiichan then a brown with blue hair who also look like a hamster spoke "hello my name is jo yuri i'm from busan please take care of me and my friends"then she sat down next to yena unnie and i look at yena unnie reaction and see yena unnie blushing 'looks like yena has a crush' then a tall brown hair girl speak"hi my name is jang wonyoung but you can call me wonyo" and sat down next to yujin,then a beautiful pink hair girl who caught my attention speak"Hello my name is......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------end of chapter one

Sorry if there's a mistake the next update will be in this week if I'm not busy