summer's end

there was an accident which lead to our water being contaminated with an orange ooze and somehow mutated my Dna to become a dinosaur. well I wasn't the only one when it happened in the community pool.
but that happened a few months ago.

present day

tomorrow's the first day of my junior year at the arcadia oaks high school i'm not really excited but I have to go through in order to graduate from here. but eli you know the little kid with the green shirt, glasses, shorts and sneakers. yeah he's been claiming that he's been seeing trolls under a bridge a few minutes ago I just sighed and called him hysterical and went home to my foster parents.

"hey i'm home" I opened the door after I put away my bike

"hey dear" my foster mom kissed my forehead and I went upstairs to my room which has pale grey walls with a typical desk and a bean bag chair plus a couple other chairs scattered around my medium sized room along with books like novels, picture books and dinosaur books scattered around my room.

"yup I should clean up in here for tomorow" and I picked up all the books scattered around my room after that was done it was time for dinner.

a few hours later it was time to get ready for bed so i got everything ready for tomorrow from by school things to what I was going to wear for tomorow. after a few minutes after I got ready for bed wearing a plain white tank top and pajama shorts. I hopped into my queen sized mattress with pale green bedding and blankets. I got comfortable and fell asleep for the night