Sunset—

Gideon and Miray carefully walked down the hill with two buckets filled with water in their arms.

He was still curious about how Miray and Eren were involved with each other. He's only ever seen Mikasa and Armin around Eren, and a few others.

Gideon almost had an idea, did Miray like Eren Yeager?

He shook off that thought. Almost everyone in the regiment knew Mikasa's undying love towards Eren. Not many people knew if Eren loved Mikasa back.

He' s never seen Eren talk about Miray, as he would always ramble on about his friends, his family, or the Titans.

Quickly going Back in Time—

"Yeah, the colossal titan wasn't a big deal." Everyone looked at Eren shockingly asking more questions on how they broke through, what it was like to him.

As one of the cadets asked one more question, Eren froze dropping his spoon in the soup.

"Guys, you do not know what he's been through, let's not make him relive it!" Marco suggested, the others agreed. Eren spoke up again;

"Hah, don't worry, I'll kill every, single, damn, one of them!"

Gideon shook his head, following Miray back to the cabin. He shouldn't doubt her, she wasn't the type to lie. He knew some girls though, had a liking to Eren also.

It sure seemed like Miray liked Eren.

"Well, Miray, don't you interact with him also when he comes over to get the crops?"

Miray's head bop up once Gideon asked a question. "Well, yes, of course!" She replied quickly, "But they only come occasionally, it's not always Eren, Christa, or Connie that comes to pick them up."

Gideon nodded. He remembered how Jean, Ymir, and Mina went to pick up the crops, as they were the very first group assigned to.

As they finally reached the cabin, Miray's mother greeted them.

"Go boil the buckets over by the stove, Miray dear, teach Gideon how to do it." Miray nodded and gestures for Gideon to come over near the Stove.

After a few minutes of practice, the two buckets of water were boiled and now clean. "See, you could do it Gideon! You're a better farmer than me, ahaha."

Gideon didn't think the same, he grew up in Stohess District, as Stohess district provided more food and cleaner homes than Shiganshina, he's been given everything on his plate.

He never knew how to farm, while citizens who lived in Shiganshina had had such harsh lives.

Anyone would agree, Miray Johns was an angel in disguise.

She was generous, kind, funny, and even... maybe pretty? Sure she looked pretty much average to any other person, but Gideon was quick to fall in love.

Most would say, if they were Gideon, they'd probably have a crush on Mikasa, or maybe even Christa.

Yeah, but, Miray Johns was a unique girl, hard to stumble upon, yet Gideon was here in the fields with her. It was anything he could've asked for.

Peace.

He preferred living here in the sward with a kind lady potentially might his wife? Gideon wasn't the type to risk anything. A life far from the Titans was all he wanted.

He was hoping to be apart of the Military Police, but Eren was the one to convince everyone to join the Scout Regiment, or the Garrison.

So Gideon did just that, being a follower.

FARMER CADET