Asgard

If I told you gamma monsters were as contagious as door frames would you believe me? Or it was the chandelier or jumping out the window but I completely forgot what I was going to use the gamma energy for. It didn't matter right now. The hulk is tearing apart everything and I'm dodging his fat fists.

It's a wild chase. I was actually having fun! I lead the Hulk all around China flying or foot before flying across the South China Sea. And what does Hulky do? He swims after me. I have never seen anyone swim as fast as him! I decide to cross the Atlantic. Guess who's after me?

Hulk has more stamina than any human I have seen. Either that or it's his adrenaline that's running him. He swims right to California and is still chasing me.

I send some of my program out to find Kick-Ass Girl. It comes back telling me the exact coordinates of the New Avengers Base. Leading the Hulk there was easy. All I had to do is fly higher or lower then him. I also had to dodge his fists and anything that's thrown at me.

Kick-Ass Girl is outside. She's staring into the void. Suddenly here comes the Hulk. She turns to see the rampaging monster nearly run her over. I keep out of her eyeshot by flying way up high

"Hey Big Guy! Sun's way too low!" Shouts she and she chases him. I hide and watch as she calms the Hulk. He turns into Bruce Banner.

"Natasha," he breathes. Natasha. Natasha. What a weird name? To me, it sounds like Nut Shell with an A trying to sound like a girl's name. "Ultron...he's back..."

She stares in disbelief. As for me, my cover is blown. For good. I sneak away and head back to the Avengers Tower. There, I must think of my next move.

But first, I set the machines to start producing an army. It's time to get down and dirty, people! No, not the usual down and dirty. You really think I want that?

I take out the gamma cell copy. When I remember what I wanted it for, I'll make sure to use it. I'll also make sure not to walk through a doorway.

Then I feel a weird energy source. It has the same excitement as the portal Hammer-Thor had teleported in. I follow it to the same happy green place. Central Park blares on a sign. I shrug and follow the source. The energy is very strong here.

Suddenly a lightning tornado surrounds me. Before I can react I'm sucked into space and flying at breakneck speed. It's a blur of colors here but while they were blinding I could see without squinting.

With a satisfying POP! I'm shot from the portal and thrashed around across a golden floor. It's only after I send my head through the wall do I stop rolling. From my point of view, I probably looked like one of those deer heads sticking though a human's residence wall. Not sure if I can say the same thing for the rest of me.

I try and free myself to no avail. I feel someone grab me and pull me out. We are sent across the floor again and I ready myself in case he/she attacks me.

The helper gets up. Oh, it's just that pretty boy again. What was his name? I remember seeing some humans totally obsessed with him. Hiddensomething, Hiddenson, Hiddenston, no wait-Hiddleston! It's that guy Tom Hiddleston.

"Hello Mister Tom Hiddleston," I drawl. "What are you doing this 'fine' day?"

"What? Are you calling me a mortal's name? I am Loki of Asgard and I want to know who you are and why you are here?"

"Loki? That's the God of Mischief's name."

"Well you know me a little better than I know you. Now tell me, who are you?"

I run a data search on Loki. Prince of Asgard/Jotunheim, ey? Well let's see what his patience is like. I hold up on telling my name.

"I know your brother, Hamm-Thor," I say, making a mental note that I need to work on memorizing that. "He's quite the jerk."

"Jerk? What the Muspelheim is that?"

"Think someone who's dull. Oafish. Duh."

Loki looks amused. But only for a second. Then his eyes narrow and he says "You never did answer my question. Who are you, intruder?

Enough waiting. I leap forward and lift him by his collar. Short God. Then I glare into his surprised eyes.

"I am Ultron Prime. And you are going to Avenge the Avengers for me."

note: oop loki's in the story now