Chapter One

Normal POV

A little girl that looked no older than five, was on top of a hill, in a field full of flowers and green grass, where she was making a flower crown of vibrant dandelions and daisies, when she heard a soft, motherly voice calles out for her. The little girl looked towards where she had heard the voice. A pretty lady that looked about twenty came to the little girl and sat down on the ground with her. The pretty lady had long blonde hair and was wearing a strapless white dress that went down to her ankles and shining blue eyes that looked like the night sky when the stars come out. (In the picture above)

The lady said, "Hello, I see you are making a flower crown. Do you mind if I also made one with you?" The little girl shook her head and went back to making her crown. The pretty lady took that as an okay and started to make a flower crown with the little girl. The lady looked up from her work to study what the little girl looked like. The little girl had a simple pink dress that went down to her knees with little white shoes that had a small daisy on them.

After a while, the pretty lady looked up from the flower crown she was making and told the little girl, "Lucy, when you turn 18, there will be an awakening in you. When that happens, it will be the time for you to come find the wise one. The world we live in is in great danger. You will need to find the wise one as quickly as you can. You will find her in the Grand Willow Tree. Remember Lucy, when you awaken, you must find the wise one."

The lady got up and started to walk away from the Lucy. Before the lady left, Lucy ran up to the lady and asked, "What's your name Miss?" The lady replied with a few word(s), " You will know my name when the time comes."

General POV

Lucy woke up, covered in sweat and gasping for air, trying to relax her breath. "There is that dream again," Lucy said with a sigh. Three weeks straight Lucy has been having the same dream. It's starting to worry her now. She then noticed that Natsu wasn't in her bed this morning. Lucy shrugged it off and got up from her bed and did her morning routine. She then got dressed in this:

'Maybe I should tell the guild

'Maybe I should tell the guild. They probably will know what to do.' After deciding that this would be the way to go, she left to go to the guild.

Lucy POV

'I wonder what she meant by I will awaken? And who is the wise one? And what did she mean that the world is in danger? I have so many questions but have no answers to them. I'll find out when I am the guild.'

I was walking to the guild and stopped. What I saw shocked me, the guild was in shambles. I ran to the guild and everyone else was there.

"Gray, why is the guild like this?" I asked, worried about what had happened to the guild.
"I don't know Lucy, it was in shambles when I got here," Gray answering Lucy's question.
"Hey flamebrain, you know what happened to the guild!?"
"What do you think Elsa!"
"What you call me ash for brains!?"
"You heard me popsicle!?"
"Enough!"
As usual, Erza hit their heads together and the guild goes back to its peaceful state again. "Just how many times do I need to tell both of you to pipe it down!" Giving one of her signature death glare at the two.
"See Erza, we're not fighting. We're best friends!"
"Aye!"

"Um, master, I was wondering if I could talk to you in private."
"Of course, my child. Now, what is it you want to tell me?"
"Master, I have been having a dream that has gone for three weeks now and I don't know what to do. Can you help me?"
"Of course. Tell me about your dream."
After I explained my dream to master, he looked perplexed.
"Lucy, I want you to know that this may not be a dream, but a vision. If what you told me is true, then you must be willing to accept it."
"Okay master, I will."
"Well then child, go home and get some rest. Tomorrow morning, we will talk about it."

(Time Skip to Lucy's bedroom)

'Maybe I should get some sleep. Yeah, then I will get some answers tomorrow.'

General POV

And with that thought in Lucy's mind, she fell asleep. But what she didn't know was that this would be the last peaceful dream she would have in a while.

Soon after Lucy fell asleep, Lucy heard a voice that sounded like the woman from the dream that she had for the past three weeks. The voice said out loud," My name, dear child, is Tertia."