Chapter Two

Normal POV

"Your the lady that has been in my dreams for the past three weeks! What do you want?" Lucy asked accusingly.
Tertia answered with a dull voice,"I am here to unlock your memories that were sealed up."
"What do you mean sealed up memories!?"
Zhbëjni vulën dhe thyejeni zinxhirët mban kujtimet e këtij njeriu larg!

In a field, there was a big willow tree called the Great Willow. Underneath the Great Willow laid a woman and 5 year old Lucy. The woman opened her eyes and stared at the sight before her. The sun was shining, birds singing their songs, the water from the waterfall in the mountains came flowing down in the river's gentle water way, the wind's gentle breeze rustle the green grass blades and the Great Willow's reeds. It seemed like nature was at perfect harmony. There weren't that many clouds in the sky. And if you were to look a little farther, you could see the family friendly, peaceful town of Oatsville. You could be blind and know that everyone had a smile on their faces.

After a while, the woman said in a gentle motherly voice, "Lucy my child, it's time to open your eyes."

Little Lucy's eyes slowly opened her eyes to see the woman's face. Lucy immediately had a smile on her face. The woman said," Nice to see that you are finally awake. You have been sleeping for a while."
"Good morning Mommy! I had a good sleep!"
"I know you did, you have drool on your face and your hair is a bit of a mess," Lucy's mom said with a smile.
"Huh?"
"Okay Lucy, let me fix your hair."

As Lucy sat up straight, her mother combed her hair. Lucy was wearing an aqua blue and white dress with white stockings and black flats. Her mother was wearing a blue and white dress.
Lucy:

Lucy's mom:

Lucy's mom:

After a while, Lucy asked her mother,"Mommy, daddy said that you would tell me your name today

"Mommy, daddy said that you would tell me your name today. So I want to know your name. Please?"
"Oh Lucy, I will tell you my name later today" replied Lucy's mom. "But for now, why don't you go play with the other kids?"
"Okay Mommy"

Timeskip to the end of the day:

After a long day of play, the mother and daughter arrived at their home. And the mother knew that it was time to tell her daughter part of the prophecy.
"Lucy," her mother called
"Yes Mommy?"
"Come here my child. It is time for me to tell you part the prophecy."
"Okay Mommy."
"Lucy, I want you to know that I can only tell you a small part of the prophecy that you will be able part of. Lucy, my daughter, you will be the one to save the world. You, your friends, and sister will be able to defeat the evil that will come. And for your safety, we will have to deal your memories and magic until your 18th birthday. You must defeat the evil."
"Okay Mommy, I promise you that I will defeat the evil and keep you and sissy safe."
"Okay Lucy, I want you to remember that when you hear a person called The Wise One, you will first show her respect and then show her that you are her sister by saying the nickname you and her only know when you call for her,' Oaky'."
"Okay Mommy, I won't. But how am I supposed to remember Oaky's name if you will seal my memories?"
"Your sisters name will stay in your head, even when your memories are sealed. I love you Lucy."
"I love you too Momma. But what's your name Mommy?"

Lucy's POV

'Mommy was just sitting there on the big red chair. Mommy doesn't have an expression on her face. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.'

Normal POV

Lucy's mother just sat on the red lether chair contemplating what she should say. There was a heavy silence. Lucy opened up her mouth to talk, but was interupted by a sigh from her mother.
"Lucy, my name is

Tertia."

_______________________________________

Quick note:

Hey my turtles, I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be answering twenty of your questions, if you want to ask me any, truthfully.

Bye my turtles 💙