Hope

My groan came out, " Yah, Y/N-ah, you are giving me pain only!"

Y/N pouted as she looked at me, " I'm doing what your doctor told me so shut up."

She took a deep breath as she brought my crutches beside me, " Are you sure you can do it on your own?"

My hesitation was controlling me but I shouldn't allow that to happen, " I'm sure. Trying is not wrong."

She nodded and then with the help of Yoongi hyung, I managed to stand up for awhile but then I fell on my face quickly, " My coolness just fell on the floor."

They all laughed then Y/N helped me to get up again to sit on my wheelchair, " Guess who is going back home?"

My eyes glittered at what Y/N said then looked at hyung who brushed my hair as he stated, " Surprise, surprise!" He noted out, " Grandpa has prepared your bag."

They both hugged me then I noticed Minsyuh leaving the room.

My smile faded away then my eyes looked at Yoongi hyung, " Follow me!"

They looked at me strangely but then they understood where I'm going. I went to that bench where Minsyuh always sits in front of her favorite flowers.

"Sup, homie?"

They laughed then I nudged her arm with my elbow, " I like how you just leave without telling me goodbye."

"She never says goodbye when she's about to leave." Y/N noted out which made Minsyuh sigh

"It's because whenever I leave, you believe it's the last time you'll see me." Minsyuh exclaimed as she held her cane

"Well, it was, because you once left without saying anything!" Y/N exploded out like a grenade like Minsyuh

"Are they fighting?" Yoongi asked as he stepped back and held onto the arms of my wheelchair

"Maybe solving a misunderstanding?" I threw this rhetorical question as we ask

Minsyuh took a deep breath as she stood up, " I leave when I become useless and I don't need to explain more than that because you have to figure about it on your own!" She moved to my direction after, " Take care of yourself, Jungkook."