"So how is the hospital?" Namjoon hyung asked me while supporting me to bed.

"I'm bored." I stated in annoyance, " I wanna go back home and where is my phone?"

Jimin stood up and went towards me as his hand was in his pocket then he took out my cracked phone. My eyes went wide. Y/N

"Y/N wanted to come, but then I told her to wait until you wake up and you decide whether you want to see or not." Taehyung remarked as he rubbed the back of his neck, " Can't you guys try again?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." I murmured as the nurse came with our dinner, " I won't eat this. I'll eat what hyung cooked for me."

The nurse nodded then took the food and left the room. Hoseok brought a dish and started to pour some noodles for me.

"Do we have another plate?" I whispered at Hoseok and he nodded as he handed me a bowl and a dish then gave it to Yoongi to fill it with food, " Wake Minsyuh up to eat with us."

Yoongi nodded as he began to fill the plate with food then he went to Minsyuh, " We got food..eat with us."

"Hyung's food is way better than the hospital." I assured with swollen cheeks from the food I'm taking inside.

"Ah.." She hesitated then sat up straight facing us all as Yoongi brought the tray near her.

"You won't greet us?" Jin mocked as his saucy chicken nugget was in chopsticks

"Minsyuh-ah, my hyungs are here so greet them." I noted out which made her bow instantly.

"Don't be harsh, yah." Namjoon advised, he smiled at Minsyuh, " Feel comfortable around us, please."

I handed her the plate of the saucy chicken, the chopsticks and kept the bowl of noodles on the tray, " I never asked you this, but why are you in the hospital?"

Jin clarified, " He's right. You seem perfectly fine.."

"Uhm.." she held her chopsticks tightly, " I'm b-blind."

"You didn't know that, kook?" Namjoon asked as he looked at me

"I didn't.." I stated, " She d-doesn't look like she's uhm..."

"Blind." She completed my sentence, " I memorize every inch in the hospital so that I don't use my white cane."

Yoongi titled his head, " That's pretty interesting."