The life of Light & Dark

We enter the scene with Shadow having just sent a crook to jail and returning home. His house is a common, medium, and regular house. He takes his suit off and sets it on the coat rack. Slightly dripping with sweat he throws his clothes in the washer and takes a shower. After the shower, he puts on some regular clothes, fixes a chicken sandwich, grabs his notebooks, sits in front of the TV, and turns it on to the channel it's usually always on: the news. As he eats his sandwich he writes stuff down as he listens to the news reports then he switches to the radio news. 

Shadow: Not much crime out this month. I guess I'll have to do much searching and—

Suddenly, he hears a noise then he sees a bright light coming through his window and he quickly covers his eyes. 

Shadow: What the? 

The light dims and his vision is a little blurry but soon clears up as he walks to the door. He opens the door and looks around, then he hears crying. 

Shadow: Hmm? 

He looks down and finds a naked light blonde haired baby girl on his door steps. He quickly picks her up and takes her inside. He sets her on the table and quickly gets some diapers from the closet and puts them on her then thinks. 

Shadow: Hmm. 

He looks for a bottle. 

Shadow: Darn it. *he takes her to the TV room and sits on the couch* Well, I guess this mean I won't be working for awhile. *he gets his cell phone and dials*  I'm going to need help. 

Meanwhile, a short man with no mouth carrying a sickle on his shoulder sits in a alley when suddenly, some black cloud falls in front of him. Surprised, he quickly lifts his sickle in the air then looks closely as the smoke clears and sees a pale white skinned, black haired, naked baby boy crying. He slowly puts the sickle down and kneels closer to the baby.  He wonders, "What is this thing?", as he lightly touches the babies soft skin. Suddenly, a man in a Arabian like clothing walks in as he removes the hood to reveal tall hair and elf ears, but doesn't take the scarf that covers his nose and mouth. 

Arabian man: Opper, what's going on here? 

Opper explains with his hands explains what happened. 

Arabian man: So, this kid just came down from the sky? 

Opper slightly tilts his head. 

Arabian man: Hmm? You've never seen a baby before? 

Opper lightly shakes his head. 

The Arabian man: Hmm. 

Opper lightly picks up the pail boy and examines him wondering, "How do ya turn it off?" . 

The Arabian man: He's not a toy or radio you can just turn off. Ya have to take care of him. 

Opper looks at Arabian man. 

Arabian man: It's like taking care of a puppy. You'll have to nurse him, bath him, clear up after him, and feed him up until he turns 12, then you'll have to teach him things. 

Opper with his hands asks, "How and what does it eat?". 

Arabian man: With his mouth and human food. 

Opper points to a restaurant. 

Arabian man: No, Opper, he needs to eat small and simple food. 

Opper points again at restaurant. 

Arabian man: No, Opper. He'd choke on those. That food is too big for his little mouth. See? 

Arabian man points to the boy's mouth.