Phantom (Real name: Laban Bell) and Shannon Bell

[Note: This is not Shannon the elf]

The Phantom was a normal, happy man who worked at a auto shop with his wife, Shannon, when one day his wife was kidnapped by amateur terrorists, who wanted money by hiding in a old building and hijacking 20 married women. Shannon was the 20th before the police started figuring out where the hide out was. Weeks went by and no ransom note or anything and Phantom was stressing until one day, he snapped. But first, before I continue, they had a close friend named Dr. Lon Cane, who helped when their children were soon to be born and always asked for parts that they weren't needing from the shop. They never asked why he needed them, but always thought it as a way of saying thanks. One day when Phantom went to check on the doc, he saw some people stealing the doc's parts. He tried to stop them but they overpowered him, knocked him out, and carried him with them. Lon followed them so he could save Phantom. He found two warehouses. He sneaked into one and found some papers with blueprints of a machine of some kind. Not really caring about it, he snuck into the other warehouse and found the men doing something to Phantom. Thinking fast he jumped down, quickly took them out, and escaped carrying Phantom on his back even though he weighed a bit less then him. Now, back to the present. So, he put his kids in a foster home. He went back home, got out the gun they used to protect the house, and with a tear in his eye shot himself. Lon was too late to save him from losing his sanity. Luckily, Shannon and the other women escaped through a back door. (Remember, amateur so-call terrorists.) Then a swat team stormed in and arrested them. 2 or 3 years went by, and Shannon had changed a bit, but she still thought about him, then she saw something. A strange figure in white turns around and looks at her. She almost thought it could be him then she sees it wears a smiling Phantom of the Opera like mask that covered everything on his face except his left eye. She slowly walked closer to the figure and it turns out to be him and she was over joyed. She ran at him and hugged him. She looks up at him, crying. She wondered why he wears a mask. She slowly reached for it but he stops her. Then he slowly took the mask off and she sees a hole where his eye should be. He says sadly, "I am a phantom now. I'm dead". She hugged him, crying, and said, " I don't care. As long as I can be with you again and hold you, I don't mind you haunting me". And with smiles and tears in their eyes, Phantom then carried her in his arms and they both slowly disappeared as they returned home. Years go by, and while walking one day in a park, a strange tall sailor asked if they can join his crew. Though they had mixed feelings about it, they gladly joined. Phantom and the sailor helped train his wife to fight. We find out later his real name is Laban Bell.