Chapter 11

Back at the FireHouse Cody is working out where Bounce is hiding, meanwhile the Rescue Bots are talking to Sideswipe and get more information on the Cybertronian they are all trying to capture! "So, why are you here, Sideswipe?" Heatwave asked him
"Exactly! Why ARE you here?" Bumblebee asked him the same thing "I was trying to prove to Bumblebee that I can be trusted to track on my own without supervision. So when Bounce escaped I decided to track down him down all by myself! I didn't ask for any help or even tell Bumblebee what I was doing, and everything was going was going great! I captured Bounce and was talking him to a jail cell when there was a little malfunction. I was talking Bounce across the Ground Bridge when it failed and we dumped in the ocean..." "Wait this THE Bounce, the one from the Alchemore?" Bumblebee asked  "Yep. He was an inmate on the Alchemore, a prison ship that crashed on Earth. When I heard he escaped, , I  figured I could be a hero. Now we will all share the glory! Sideswipe explained. "So basically, we need to help you catch the little scraplet." Blurr asked him "Well we better hit the streets! I can circle the city in a flash, so we'll find him if he's in hiding again!" Sideswipe explained "And we'll work together this time, we with me in the lead. Who's coming with me?" asked Blurr "No, Blurr We'll wait for Cody's data before we head out." Heatwave told him.