1. Confronting who I am now

I asked two people what they thought of me... yikes! The people I asked are brutally honest and are my friends. I knew I could trust what these people had to say. It was the best thing I ever did.

It started with one small out burst and than it became who I was as a person. Suddenly I was have more bad days than good days and then I couldn't remember when my last good day was.

Every little thing made me upset. I couldn't control it. I'm sure their is a medical term for it but I have always let depression control me. I'm an insecure girl and have always been so.

I'm a server and suddenly I couldn't fake smile anymore. I couldn't even be friendly. It has taken all of my energy. I got straight to bed after work and sleep until I'm supposed to be at work. Work is my life and I let that be who I was. I told myself that I'm only a server. That was my identity. I didn't stop to think that, my job is only eight hours of my day and not who I am.

Anyways, I noticed how people at work looked at me, when I had these outburst of anger. They looked at me like I was a monster. These people used to be my best friends and love me. Not just my coworkers. I had become distant. I knew I couldn't keep my job acting like a loon.

I decided I needed to change.