Their favorite things about you

Jisoo:
Physical: She loves your ears and she doesn't know why, she just thinks there cute and tiny and sometimes she would give a little nibble on them and push your hair behind your ear just to see them, you sorta thought it was weird too but you got use to it by now "(Y/N) your ears are so cute there so tiny and they match your facial feature so perfectly! Um this may sound really weird but can I just pinch them a bit please! I promise I won't bite you... again!"

Personality: She loves the way you are such a responsible person she adores that in you and admires your patients with people and children also the fact that you can stay calm in wary situations, sometimes she would just need to talk to somebody and the first thing she will instantly do is call you up and talk it all out to you; and that is something and she thinks she can probably never do, she also sees you as a very good mother some day.

Rose:
Physical: She honestly loves and adores your fingers, like how they just intertwined with her other ones and how when your having sex you'll randomly hold her hand during your climax; she still can't get over the thought about holding hands it just makes her blush and flustered even more; and she also analyzed your fingers to figure out what size the ring needs to be so she can be prepared for it one day.

Personality: Sometimes she would be sick or tired randomly and you would take care of her like bringing her water giving her medicine, she enjoys those things; she also enjoys when you sing or play the guitar with her, she is pleased seeing you so passionate about music like her.

Jennie:
Physical: Jennie loves loves loves your thighs, they can be skinny or thick she does not care as long as she can put her head on them and rest; she also loves what's in between them as well😉, and maybe after or during sex she'll trail kisses up and down just to tease you a bit.

Personality: She loves it when you make the first move, like holding hands first or you kissing her first all of that just gets her all riled up and wanting more, she also loves it when you buy her random stuff because to her it's out of the blue, she also is the one to spoil you so much too so she'll feel like she should be doing all the work.

Lisa:
Physical: For some reason she loves your nose she thinks it's just so cute to boop and she does it at random times but if you do it to her she'll start instantly blushing catching her off her guard she'll also start pouting a little. She won't admit it but she loves your boobs no matter how big or small she' will grope them like there stress balls, sometimes when your doing something she'll come up behind you and just give them a squeeze or poke them always wanting to see your reaction.

Personality: She loves it when you don't treat her like a child or tell her that she's irresponsible because she already got enough of that from, well everybody. She also loves it when you take random photos of her doing random stuff with her camera lowkey she thinks it's kinda sexy and sometimes she will have dirty thoughts about taking pictures of you and her naked or something along the lines of that😉.