Standing Alone Prologue

Please play the video para mafeel po. ^_^

            I was sitting alone here in an empty room without her. I go through the memories she left behind, wasting time. I know it'll be hard standing alone, but I gotta face the reality that she is not here anymore.

            S-hit, I know there's a lot of girls in the world. That's how I comfort myself but, the afterimages of her won't get erased easily.

            Standing alone is so lonely and hard. Forgetting her makes my heart ache. Its not easy but still I want to cherish our memories of being in love.

             But now that she is all gone, I need to walk alone on the street we used to walk together. I need to eat alone the things we used to eat together. I need to listen alone the music we used to listened together. I lay down alone on the place we used to lay together.

            I still have a long way to go to get used doing these things but what can I do? I gotta bury the sorrow because . . .

            It's not we no more, it's all about me from now on.

=v=

[A/N] Hello po!!! This is my first story. Sorry po kung medyo wrong grammar. Lol. Nosebleed po kasi magenglish. XD Please read, vote, and feel free to comment. Okay lang po kahit negative. Amateur writer pa lang naman ako. ^_- Please please please suggest my story to your friends. Pwede rin magpadedicate. Hahahahaha. Dedicate agad eh noh. Thank you thank you po. =)

Ps. Ito lang po siguro ang mahaba kong author's note. LOL