chapter one : Mistake

His eyes got widened. Theres a lot of tears on his eyes, but he hold it.

As a man, its a responsibility for him to avoid himself from crying.

But today, he can't. He won't able to hold it anymore.

Not this day, this moment, not this time.

Why did she do that? Why the same thing happening to him twice?

Why God let all of this happening to him?

Why...

- - -

"Kyungsoo oppa! Can you throw this bracelet until that bottle was entering the bracelet hole?"

Jihye ask his boyfriend. He want to get the teddy bear.

He ask his boyfriend to throw the bracelet so, the bottle will entering the bracelet that he will throw.

"Of course! I'll do everything for you!" Kyungsoo quickly nodded and throw the bracelet.

Lucky for him, he successfully throw the bracelet. So, Jihye got her wanted teddy bear.

She looks so happy that she keep jumping in excitement. Kyungsoo giggles at her action.

"Eottaeyo Jihye? Are you happy that today we're going to the carnaval?"

Jihye turn her head. She was going to burn her cigarettes.

"Eoh..? Happy? Of course.. as long as i'm with you, i'll always happy.."

Kyungsoo pinch Jihye cheek that make her blush.

She loves the way Kyungsoo pinch her cheek, its not hurt. Its so comfortable because he do it softly and manly.

He doesn't want Jihye to get hurt. Moreover,if its because of himself.

"Ya.. i have told you not to smoking anymore.."

Kyungsoo take the cigarettes that was on Jihye mouth before.

"Wae? I need it..." Jihye take another cigarettes from the box.

Kyungsoo forehead went deeper and he take the box of cigarettes that Jihye hold.

"You said you want to stop smoking. But you still smoking right infront of me?!"

Jihye trying to get her box of cigarettes back. But as a woman, he can't do many things to fight a man.

"You can't stop smoking constantly.. everything need a process,Oppa.."

Jihye said, still trying to get her box of cigarretes. She looks a little bit pale, she feels a headache now.

"Why you look pale?!" Kyungsoo put the box on his pocket and hold Jihye face.

Its looks like she will faint anytime.

"Mwo? really? Aniya.. maybe it just your feelings.." She grab Kyungsoo wrist and start walking normally.

She don't want Kyungsoo to be worried of her condition.

But,then her walks begin uncontrol. Kyungsoo was so shocked and suddenly round his hand on her shoulder.

"Ya! See.. you're really pale now!"

She nodded and suddenly, she was fainted at the moment.

Her lips looks so pale and her face looks so limp.

'What happen to her.. did her still- No. She promise me not to do it anymore..'

Kyungsoo take Jihye bridal style to his car and sit her on the passenger seat.