2 - The Happening

It is Sunday when it happens.

Carl was already in their home. He went home after attending his basketball training at school. He was so tired. He left his bag on the door and go straight to his bedroom. He has to do his project before Monday.

He locked his bedroom and do his very hard project. He is very busy that he does'nt want everybody to disturb him.

Somebody knocked at his door. Please fix my doll. Its voice was so small. It was his sister Kate. Carl said " later Kate. I am doing my project. Don't disturb me. " And there was no reply.

She knocked again "can you now fix my doll? Fix it now ! " Kate told Carl. Carl said " Wait. I am doing my project Kate. Please, dont disturb me. " Kate did not reply to her brother.

Kate knocked again and said

" Carl, fix my doll now! My doll! Fix it now ! " Carl told his sister " ok ok , I will fix it after I finish my project. It is about to finish so wait a minute Kate. " and there was no reply again.

He finished his project and opened the door. He is looking for his sister. He asked his mother cooking at the kitchen." Mom where is Katelyn? " Carl asked his mom. His mom said " Kate was not here. She was together with your Dad. They went to the park before you get home.

I think she forgot to bring his doll. It is on the hallway broken. She must fell it on her bag a while ago. She is in a hurry. "

Carl was so confused. He ask his mom again " If Kate is not here. Who is knocking at my door a while ago? She told me to fix Ms. doll."