Before you proceed

Hello and welcome to my second book, The Seven Sins

It is a BTS AU book, meaning they are NOT idols, nor celebrities.

I hesitated to publish/work on this book due to the content, but I decided to do it anyway, encouraged by faithful and encouraging readers. We are all entitled to our opinion, however,  as the author of this book, I will not tolerate any hateful comments. This book is not written to degrade women; I'm a woman myself and take this very seriously. 

To the contrary, it is about exploring these deeply hidden desires that we can tell no one about. In this book, the female lead is a consenting adult and as you will see, the male leads will have taken consent from her prior to indulging into sex acts with her.

Some expressions are made up, therefore don't Google it; it doesn't exist. Or the word may exist but I use it in a different way to fit the story.

In this book, you can expect the following:

- choking/ breath play

- bondage

- toy use

- whipping

- wax play

- cum eating/ drinking

- food insertion/ food play

- hallucinogen/drug use

- group sex

and maybe more.

If you feel this book is not for you, please do not proceed. If you are under 18, please do not proceed, but I can't stop you.

But if you're ready to burn in Hell, go ahead.

P.S: You don't need holy water; it won't work.

S: You don't need holy water; it won't work