Chapter 10

Song: Skillet: Monster

I wrote this and it was so good and now I'm crying because I wrote it and it deleted and I was about to start chapter 11 now but Wattpad decided "I think I should freeze and delete your work". So here it goes, again.

Christaline's point of view

I felt myself turn around. Behind me was a girl who looked just like me with a green bandana around her neck. "Hello pretty" she smiled "who are you" she took out a knife "I'm here to test your sanity, your only weakness" it was beginning to get dark outside. I couldn't move, she stabbed my abdomen as a black liquid poured out. "This is a game I like to call, 'how long till I pass out' "She jabbed it deeper and turned the knife around as it squished in my intestines. I couldn't feel anything I was numb she pushed me onto the ground. She lowered her mask, it looked just like mine, instead with a green butterfly on the side. "Still don't feel anything". She got closer to me and whispered "in this mental state, I control you". She stabbed my arm as her smile widened. "Still... aww poor girl" she stabbed my thigh and jabbed it in deeper till it touched my bone, "Now for the grand finale" her pupils expanded and covered her whole eyes in black. She digged her nails into my neck as more black liquid dripped out. I was beginning to feel extremely dizzy. Clouds covered the bright moon. Then I started to think.

Is my subconscious taking on a phisical form, Am I dreaming, when will it be over, does she want me to pass out to take easyer control of my mind, is she really me, is my subconscious a Trator?

"We're the same person, I could read your thoughts".

...

"Now Christaline, since you can't feel a thing I might have to kill you, and if I do that I could keep your body when we get out of your head...oh the things I'll do to your body". She took out a saw and got closer to me she lifted it up "poor little Christaline, killed by her own subconscious". She laughed just like me too, just deeper, angrier, crazyer.

She was me, I became this monster.

"Delirious, what have I done".

"Christaline, you haven't done anything, I did this, it's not half bad, I like it here, I could be who I want without you messing it up for me,... I should keep you in this mental state longer" I started feeling my arms, her arms started bleeding where she cut me, her blood deep red. "I WAS GOING TO BECOME HUMAN, I WAS TAKING OVER, NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU" her voice deep and inhuman.

(if you get that, I love you so much)

I stood up and fell to the floor again in pain. The dark black liquid turning bright red. She fell to her knees and smiled, "it was worth the try, go on, kill me now". "No, no matter how much I hate you I still need you". "That was nice, but deep inside we both know that we can't be in the same body". "We have to learn to share a body, if my mind gives up my soul will keep fighting". Then we both said "I need Delirious". "Looks like we're on the same page". "He's insane but I find it easier to colect my thoughts, when I'm around him I could think strait, when he talks to me I could understand, when he hugs me I'm peaceful, when he kisses me I have faith that I could turn back and leave my old ways,... but when he's gone I go mad". I threw myself on the ground next to Jhona. I closed and opened my eyes, Delerious was right on front of me. I held a hand out so he could help me up. But it didn't feel like me. Jhona didn't speak, I guess I was just a little disoriented. "Christaline, did you change the color of the butterfly"? Then a thought came to mind.

Thanks for the body...

15 reads ☆Vianie☆