Chapter 12

Delirious's point of view

Steph, I hope you don't mess with anything, or I'll find a new place for my knife-. "Delirious, where are you taking me" Christaline giggled. "A very nice place, trust me"

--------ladadadada, a 30 minute walk later----

"W-what this, all this fog"

"The hot springs"

"Wait, I don't have a swim s-"

"You don't need one". I took my shirt off and began to to take hers off. She didn't hesitate, I brushed her curly hair back with my hand as the fog faded her image. I had a pair of swim shorts on, but Christaline didn't know because she went to the other side of the spring. I saw her arms moving but I couldn't see more than a figure. She wasn't crazy skinny which I liked about her. Her thighs didn't have a gap between them and her hips had a perfect curve. I saw her sit down and enter the water swimming towards me. She kissed my lips as I wrapped my arms around her bare body. "Jonathan, you might feel a little-" she put her hand of my back as her b-b, I won't say it, they just got closer to me. I felt her heart beat faster as I brought her in closer and put my hands lower. She kissed me once more and took notice of my swim trunks. "Cheater, that's not fair" I let out a laugh. "Now time for some fun" she swooshed around me and kissed my neck. "This is magical, how the trees curve over us and-"

"We're not here to talk, Christaline"

I kissed her and held her in my arms again. "Cheater", she took my pants off with her leg and threw it to the edge. I blushed as she layed her head on my shoulder, sher curly brown hair to a side. She looked at me with her dark brown eyes and smiled.

"This is ours from now on"

"Of course, Christaline, queen of the forest... and queen of me"

"No, we both rule this kingdom"

"Shure, now, about that-"

"That what, I didn't promise anything"

"Well you figured me out, I wanted to take you somewhere else"

"I'll go anywhere with you"

"It's nice to put my guard down every once in a while"

"So"

"So, let's look at your kingdom of the forest, walk around a bit"

"Nice". Something ran passed the trees. "Jonathan, I'll, go... check that out". She came out of the water. "Hey, queen, your a bit in the nude". She looked back at me surprised "nice ass though". She picked up a shirt and her underwear.

Christaline's point of view

I pulled that off nice. Thank god I got rid of her.

Jhona how could you put me through this

How could I not

You just did that

Don't lie, I let you use your body for a long time

Until you got closer to him, and I found out it wasn't me anymore, my body how could you do that to my body

We got closer to my clothes. She put them on and put her hands on my hips. I was wearing a jacket with no sleaves and many pockets, jogger pants, a black long sleeve shirt, timberlands and a black bandana holding my hair back. My mask hanged to my bookbag. I picked up my bat and walked towards the bush. There was a young girl looking up at me with shiny brown eyes, squinting. She had a knife in hand and a green bandana on her head, but it wasn't Jhona.

" Who are y-"

"Steph, and back away from Delirious because he's mine".

"Your silly, you little child you think you'll scare me with a knife don't you"

"Pretty much".

She swiftly moved her hand and cut a branch clean off a tree. "Okay, and"

Jhona don't intimate her

She's a little bitch who messed with the wrong people

Jhona lunged towards her and pinned her against a tree with her arm behind her back. "Drop the knife"

"Leave me alone-"

"Drop the knife". It made a high pitched noise as it hit the ground.

15 reads ☆Vianie☆

Imma update in two weeks, sorry but the reads are getting slow and I think I should kinda slow down the updates, I'm really busy too so yeah. I'm very sorry but I promise to update a new story next month. I won't stop this one, I'm just making a Markiplier and Cryaotic fan fiction.