@smilingdallas

Riley sat in front of the computer, fangirling about almost every single picture that was placed in front of her. She kept retweeting those things on her fan account, @smilingdallas. Her summer consisted of reading fanfiction, writing fanficton, fangirling about basically everything, pizza, Netflix, and sleeping. And she loved it.

Riley thought that she could actually live off pizza. She had it a lot and never got tired of it. But, she liked others things as well. 

She tucked her dark brown hair behind her eye of her pale face.

Riley wasn't the beauty type. Sure she liked wearing make-up and all, but she would never wore it around. She never really cared what people thought of her. She was beautiful in her eyes and that was all that matters.

Riley sat on her swizzle chair with her jet black headphones pouring Green Day music into her ears.

She clicked on the chrome button on the bottom of her screen. Her computer slowly loaded Wattpad. Waiting for her stories to load, she pulled out her phone. 

One of Riley's bad habits were that she can never get off twitter. So once again she ended up on @smilingdallas.

 *:・゚✧

Cameron also ended up on the @smilingdallas page. He scrolled through all of her recent activity. He couldn't help but think how pretty she was, even if she only posted one picture of herself. Her smile was his favorite thing though. It even made him smile.

Cameron found his self smiling at every little thing she would do. 

Everyday he found himself "stalking" her page. Even though he didn't follow her, he was slowly falling in love with the person behind the screen.

He was afraid if he followed her that she wouldn't care. But he was wrong. Riley would care.

But he still wouldn't do it. And that was his only mistake.

 *:・゚✧

While Cameron stalked Riley's page, Riley stalked his.

Both laughing at each others tweets. Both wanting something to happen. Both falling in love, slowly.

Their love was just an unwritten story.