alice (p. 2)

+third person+

Cameron got out a bucket full of water, soap, and a washcloth. He pulled out a chair for Allie to sit on.

Cameron patted the seat, eyeing Allie.

She carefully sat down.

Cameron took the washcloth. He gave it to Allie to use.

"I'll go get you some clothes," Cameron said to Allie while she was gently dabbing her face with the cloth. Allie looked up to reply to Cameron and her face collies with his.

"Sorry," she said. Her cheeks flushed with heat.

Cameron chuckled and walked away.

*:・゚✧

+allie+

The cloths felt nice and warm on my body after Cameron gave them to me.

"So tell me a story," I said after a while of silence. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to me.

"Well, let me start of from the beginning. My family all thought I was an outcast and sent me far away. Thats why I'm alone. People never stop and say hello, they just think I'm mad or something when they see me with my hats. If you didn't know, I collect hats. All sorts of hats. Blue, black, red, purple! Any color you can think of! I have so much time on my hands from being alone so sometimes I stack them, box them, and rearrange them. I also love to have tea parties. All because I'm alone every day." Cameron's eyes were focused in on his feet.

"That was a very sad story, but I'm sure your not alone." I told him, making his head rise.

"It's true, no one loves me."

"No one?"

"No one."

Cameron's voice was low and deep. But as gentle as a baby deer. His eyes could take you to a wonderful place and his smile was probably just as beautiful, but it was yet to come. I never thought someone so handsome would have no one to love or love him... Everyone needed someone.

"I can love you,"

Cameron's eyes shoot holes through me as he stared in confusion.

"It might take awhile, but after I get to know you it will be easy."

"You would do that for me?" he said with such concern in his voice that it sounded like it would hurt.

"Of course," I reply, earning a beautiful smile from him.

"My dear, you might not be alice, but this is can be our wonderland"