02:Happy Dinner!

Continuation of the 'Dinner's Ready' part.

****************************************

Acacia O'Brien

"Oooh! That sounds delicious! Can I taste it?"I asked mom "Sure, honey! Go on!" she replied and after that I took a tablespoon and scooped a little bit of it's soup and drove it into my mouth... "Hmmm, it's good! I never knew that Filipino dishes are that good!"I exclaimed because it was TRULY delicious! "Try it, Dylan!"I said to Dylan and he got another tablespoon and tasted it and..."Yeah!It was TRULY Good!"he said while looking at mom and I,"So, let's eat before it gets cold.The taste might vanish when it gets cold!"Mom said warning us... Dylan and I looked at each other, then at mom, back at staring each other, after that we immediately sat at the table and passed our dinner throughout the table and after that we ate.

After 30 minutes of eating...

Were still eating at the time of 7:30pm because of Dylan telling so many jokes while eating! After his last joke we finally ate all the way until were done eating.

"Dylan can we talk?" I approached Dylan "Yeah, sure"he replied "Can we go outside?" I requested "Sure, c'mon sis!"he said while he's putting his arm around my shoulder again (That's why I love this guy!). Once that we were outside at the backyard I can already see the stars and asked out of the blue "Dylan, how much do you love your family?" "Wait, woah woah!What was that for?"he asked shocked "Nothing, I don't even know why I even asked that, now answer me."I said "Well, I love you guys to the moon and back, across all of the planets then back to Earth.That's how I love you guys! Especially you!"he said that full of joy in his face, "Awww!I Love You too brother!"I said while hugging him tight. "Come on let's go inside, it's getting chilly here!"After I said that we went inside and sat at the couch."What do you wanna watch?"he asked "NETFLIX!!!" I whined like a kid because does anyone doesn't like NETFLIX? No one? THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Dylan and I watched Love Actually(2003) (Where Thomas Brodie-Sangster acts)

I woke up in the middle of the night, lying on Dylan's chest and then I looked at the time and it's already 12:00 in the morning! We've watched Netflix for so many hours! "Oh My!" I was shocked, because leaving the tv open when no one is even watching? NO NO! I CAN'T HAVE THAT! CLOSE THAT TV NOW! After turning off the tv, rubbing my eyes and finally sitting up, I looked at my lap and saw that I have a blanket on top of me, maybe mom...

I finally stand up and went upstairs to change 'cause I don't wanna sleep in a clothes that is not Comfy...

After Changing....

I went downstairs to check on Dylan if he's awake.Guess What?

NOT!

****************************************

Author's Note:

This will be continued in the next chapter..

Hey guys!

So Chapter 2 is DONE!😄

I think you guys were wondering "Why is Thomas is not in the story? But it says 'Thomas Brodie-Sangster Love Story'? Shuck you, Author!" I'm doing this because I need you to know the "Acacia O'Brien" more often before we get to the "Actual Love Story" of Thomas and her's okay? {Okay} {TFIOS MOMENT!😱} {Let's go back to the story} It's like I want you guys to know more about the O'Brien siblings... And also I will publish a WHOLE CHAPTER of Acacia O'Brien's Biography/Life.

Vote!

Comment!