05:First Day

Acacia O'Brien

While were on the way to the shoot, I took out my phone and took a selfie, while Dylan is driving(his pose: in the photo)(A/N: I don't really know if Dylan drives...)

After for like 45 minutes...

We FINALLY arrived at the set because... I'M SO EXCITED!

"Whoa! whoa! Calm down! We'll start sooner or later, just don't scream! Gosh...!"said Dylan, maybe I'm thinking of it so loud... But, oh well...

We got out of the car and walked to the cast and crew, me, nervousness hit me like a shotgun, while walking nearer to them...

"Oh, hey Dylan! Your here!" Wes Ball said, the director

"Acacia! Hey, how are you?" He asked

"I'm good!" I replied, smiled shyly

"Hey, don't be shy, all of us are shy here also..." Kaya said, cheering me up

"I just can't hold the feeling of being shy because this is my first movie AS a part of the main cast, I just appeared on TV show/s like Teen Wolf..." I explained to all of them, not noticing Thomas

"Don't worry, I'LL BE your FIRST friend here and Dylan"she said, smiling. Finally, I already have a friend here, kinda regretting it because Kaya made the first move, but its fine, WE'RE FRIENDS NOW! Yay!😊

"Okay, Dylan and Kaya, you can meet-n-greet Acacia to the others" Wes said

"Okay!😊" she replied, smiling. Did she ate/drank something that made her smiling every time?

"So, who do you wanna start?" Dylan asked, putting his arm around me while walking with Kaya.

"Anyone!" I exclaimed

"Okay... Let's go to Newt first..."he said, I sent him a questioning look.

"Just wait and see, your jaw will drop" Dylan said, with a smirk on his face...
Oh My, Dylan! What are you thinking!

After walking, Dylan, Kaya and I stopped into the 'Forest part' of the glade behind is two guy's talking to a guy with big muscles wearing a kinda military pants/camouflage and a kinda gray shirt, maybe a teacher/mentor I don't know, his teaching them self-defense... And... I notice the guy in front of me wearing a Maroon-colored pants, a polo long-sleeves shirt, I was like... Dude, its hot out here today, don't you feel hot in those clothes? Why are you wearing formal clothes? But, it looks good on you... His hair is kinda golden brown...(A/N: Sorry guys, I don't know what's Thomas' hair color is... PLEASE TELL ME!😭) And the other guy who has black hair beside the guy I was talking about a while ago, wore a plain black shirt and a comfy/jogging pants that has a logo of Adidas on the side, I was like... Dude, I love what your wearing! Its a perfect outfit for a hot day, today. I was cut off with my thoughts about the two guys when Dylan called them...

"Thomas, Ki Hong!" The two guys turned around, and I noticed first is the guy with the black hair and he's so cute! And he has chubby cheeks! I wanna pinch them! I was cut off, again.

"So, I want you to meet Acacia, Ki Hong, Ki Hong, Acacia" Dylan introduced me

"Hey, nice to meet you!" Ki Hong said, while him, offering his hand for a shake and I gladly accept it.

"Hi, nice to meet you too!" I replied, while shaking his hand...

"Can I ask you something?"I asked

"Yeah, go on"he said, happily. Oh My Gosh,his dimples!

"Can I pinch your cheeks? If you don't mind?"after I asked that Dylan nudged me.

"Ow!" I said, while rubbing the spot he nudged at.

"Yeah,sure! I always encounter people like you, asking for my cheeks to be pinched, so I'm used to it... Go on, its fine" he explained

"You sure?" I asked, making sure

"Yeah!"he said, happily. And I went for it and pinched his cheeks... After pinching his cheeks...

"Ow, that kinda hurt..."he said, rubbing his cheeks

"Sorry, I ALWAYS pinch Dylan's cheeks that's why..." I heard Kaya, the guy with Maroon pants and Ki Hong giggle...

"Its fine... oh, FRIENDS?" he asked,smiling while reaching out his hand for a shake. When he asked those words that I'm dying to hear from other people that I've never met or like new to me...

"Yeah! And, I don't do handshakes..." I said, thanking him.

"Why? Why not?" he asked.

"I DO HUGS!" I said, surprising him and hugging and he hugged me back!

"Brother?" I whisper to his ear while hugging him.
"Sister!"he whispered back
"Thank You!" And I hugged him tighter.... and finally let go...

And... now, Dylan introduced me to guy who's wearing the Maroon pants...

"Acacia, Thomas, Thomas, Acacia" Dylan introduced me to Thomas Brodie-Sangster, HE's RIGHT! MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED! Why? Because the kid from Love Actually and Simon from Nanny McPhee that I'm crushing on is standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Until, I was cut off by Dylan, whispering...

"Close your mouth, you might catch flies..."

"Seriously, brother!" I said, while nudging him.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you!" Thomas said, smiling. Oh My Gosh! His British accent, its still the same! While offering his hand, and I accept it.

"Pleasure to meet you too!" I said, shaking hands with him and smiling. I REGRET EVERYTHING I THOUGHT TO HIM A MOMENT AGO! SERIOUSLY!

"Uhh... Can I ask you something also?" I asked, asking him to say 'Johanna!' from Love Actually...

"Yeah,sure!"he replied, HIS ACCENT!

"Can you say 'Johanna'?"I asked him.

"Sure!" "Okay..." he cleared his throat and...

"Johanna" he said those words and NOTHING CHANGED! Oh My Gee!

"Thank You so much!" so thankful of him, saying 'YES' to say 'Johanna' for me!

"Welcome! FRIENDS?" he asked.

"YES!" I hugged him.

"Thanks! Brother?" I thanked him.
"Welcome, love! Sister!" He replied,"love"? Did he just called me that? Oh My...(I have a crush on Thomas Brodie-Sangster since I saw him in Love Actually and Nanny McPhee that's why...)
"Thank You so Much!" I hugged him even tighter...

"Okay, so since I have THREE new friends, can we take a photo? Please?" I pleaded, receiving a nod and a word 'Yes' or 'Yeah' to all of them(including Dylan) I took out my phone and used the front camera of my phone because its so embarrassing calling someone that I don't know and asking to take a picture.... I don't like it, it seems so rude... So, Ki Hong, Thomas, Dylan, Kaya and I smiled to the camera and a wacky pose...

"OKAY, LET's START!" We heard Wes yell,
it means like preparing for the Boot Camp, Dylan told me that...

****************************************

Author's Note:

Okay, guys I'm so so sorry for the late update, its just that I'm SO BUSY at school and having no time to update my story...

But, Chapter 5 is up!

I'm gonna skip this, its like I'm not gonna put here the whole TMR parts, I'll skip some and don't be so surprised okay, 'cause I already told you about this in advance...

Vote!

Comment!

Bye!

😊😊😊