Guide to Submissions

Here's the guide on how to submit your stories for our reading lists!

***

If you want your story to feature in one of our reading lists here is what you need to know.

Please read through everything carefully to ensure your story complies with all the requirements to make it into the reading list of your choice, also that you follow the correct submission guidelines.

Firstly, your story needs to comply with the following guidelines to be considered:

- Grammar - Work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality.

- Complete - Stories must be marked complete or, if ongoing, updated within the last 3 months with plans to continue.

- Flow - Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.

- Suitable - Stories must be specific to the ComeAndSitWithUs profile.

- Content Guidelines - Your story must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. Meaning, it should be rated appropriately if it contains mature content.

- Standalone - We only accept stories that are the first in a series.

- English stories only - At the moment, we can only accept stories written in English.

The complete list of available reading lists is available in the previous chapter.

How to submit:

All submissions must be made via the linked form. Please note that any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section or via PM will not be considered.

SUBMISSION FORM 

Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. When completed just press submit (only once) and that's it.

Also note that a submission does not guarantee you a spot in the reading list. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.

Please be patient after a submission was made, as you can imagine the submission list is long. We do not inform every individual when their story was declined, we do not have the time or the amount of hands to do so. However, the notification that your story was added to our reading list should be a dead giveaway that your story was added.