ONE : WIZARDS

These are the days
The world feels like it's spinning
round and round in reverse
These are the days
It feels like a new beginning
Back when we started first
-Milo Meskens, New Beginnings

These are the daysThe world feels like it's spinning round and round in reverseThese are the daysIt feels like a new beginningBack when we started first-Milo Meskens, New Beginnings

In a far away dimension, six girls were in their headmistress's office. "......and face dangers like the Wizards of the Black Circle." Bloom said. "Who were they anyway?" Tecna asked. "And what do they want?" "It's an ancient story Tecna." Miss Faragonda said, waving her hand to open the mirror doorway in the office.

~

"Ogron and the fairy hunters are from the darkest time of the terrestrial fairies." Miss. F explained. "To face this new threat you'll need to be strong, stronger than ever before." She had walked to the other side of the room and stopped. "Your journey to go beyond Enchantix begins today." She made a book appear in front of Bloom and she took it. "The believix spell will be your next goal, the book will show you the way. Keep it close, follow it's teachings and you'll have hundreds of possibilities to choose from." The girls gasped. "Each time, you'll grow on the inside and out." "We're ready for anything Miss Faragonda." Bloom said. "Then it's time I told you a story I'd never hoped to tell again." Miss Faragonda said.

"Roxy! You have to get up!" I yelled upstairs

"Roxy! You have to get up!" I yelled upstairs. "Ugh fine!" She yelled back. "Quicker Rox, we're already late." I yelled again. I glanced at the clock. It was around 9.45 AM and we had to be at work in 15 minutes. "Shut up Morgan!" She yelled again. I stood up from my chair and went to the hallway, grabbing my jacket. "I drive!" I yelled again. "Fine." Roxy said, fanally coming downstairs. "I made you a sandwich, you can eat it in the car." I said. "Thanks Morgan!" Roxy replied.

We walked outside and I locked the door on our way out. We got into my precious car and drove to our dad's bar-thingy. "Roxy why can't you have a normal sleeping schedule? I have to wake you up every damn time." I said, glancing at my sister beside me. "Shut up Morgan." She said. "That's the second time in like 10 minutes." I said. "And it's not like your sleeping habit is so great." She said. "You promised never to speak of that incident again." I said. "Fine." She said.

We had finally arrived and I parked the car somewhere near the Fruity Music Bar. We walked inside and saw our dad. "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey girls, good to see you're on time for once." He said. "Dad!" Roxy said annoyed. "She rolled out of bed 25 minutes ago, don't be so hard on her." I said joking. "Morgan you can go behind the juice bar. Roxy you do orders again." Dad said. "Let me guess, you're going to hide yourself into your office and watch a movie." I stated, recalling the last time that happened. "That was one time Morgan." He said. "Now get to work you two." Roxy and I nodded going to our assigned spots for the day.

The Winx are given a crash course on all information regarding the Wizards, and then leave for the planet Earth where big surprises and many battles will be waiting for them