THREE : MESSAGE

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
-Halsey, Control

I sat alone, in bed till the morningI'm crying, "They're coming for me"And I tried to hold these secrets inside meMy mind's like a deadly disease-Halsey, Control

"Oh look that one was from our first summer camp together!" Karin yelled, pointing at one of the pictures in the book. It was of Tyrha, Karin, Felice and me. We were on a trip to the forest when Karin stumbled into the swamp, which became one of the best pictures in the book. "Oh look Morgan! That was your first time flying." Thyra said. "You totally lost balance, admit it." It was a picture of me, transformed, and lying upside down in the bushes.

"Awe! That was when Felice got her Enchantix!" I said. "That was only last year Morgan, we all got our Enchantix around that time." Thyra said. "You don't even know how glad I am that we're going back in a week, maybe we'll finally be able to unlock Believix, because boy we need it." Karin said. "Didn't miss Faragonda say something about Earth-fairies?" Thyra said. "Yes, like me." I said. "But they're all trapped and locked away. Like my mom."

"When do you guys go back home to pack your bags?" I asked. "Tomorrow, Lunaria is a long way to go from earth." Thyra said. "Same here, I need to go tomorrow too, all the way back to Caelum. Felice already left yesterday, since she needs to go to Solaria." Karin said. "I was thinking about meeting up with Bloom tonight to catch up, but I can meet you at the club later?" I stated. "Yeah sure, just don't spill the beans about Alphea!" Thyra shot back. "I'll be careful."

--
Chat: Brownies - Hey Orange
--
Brownies: Hey Bloomy, want to catch up later over some drinks?

Hey Orange: Yeah sure! At what time do you want to meet up?

Brwonies: Around 7 should be fine, meet me in the Fruity Music Bar. My shift finishes at 7 :)

Hey Orange: Alright, see you there!
--

"Guys I'm not going out to search for the Earth Fairy with you tonight, Morgan wants to meet up

"Guys I'm not going out to search for the Earth Fairy with you tonight, Morgan wants to meet up." I said, only minutes after my conversation with Morgan. We had been out a couple of times to search for her and had gotten signs that the fairy was in Gardenia, but we hadn't been able to find her yet. "Are you sure, this is very important. Saving the galaxy and all that." Layla said. "I know, I know. It's just that she has a really busy schedule and she's leaving for camp next week. We haven't spoken since I started Alphea." I told them. "Okay, we won't tell Miss F about this, but you do have to come next time." Tecna said. I nodded at them and went up to my room to get dressed for the evening.

It was around 6:30 when I left to go to the bar, I left early so I had some time to get there. On the way I passed some people who I recognized from the scrapbooks Morgan had lying around her house. The Black haired one's phone rang and I heard her pick it up. "Miss F? What's going on?" I heard her say. Miss F? Could that be... No way! They can't be fairies! "What about Morgan?" What does she have to do with this? Is Morgan a fairy too? "Are THEY back? Karin we need to get to the Fruity Music Bar ASAP, Morgan needs to know about this!" After that she hung up the call and left me to wonder who they were, although I had a huge feeling I knew them. So Morgan does have something to do with this, what about her sister? Was Miss F wrong? Are there two Earth Fairies?

The black haired girl, whose name I never caught, and the redhead, aka Karin, ran off in the direction of the bar while I just kept on walking, knowing that I somehow needed to figure out what this thing was about. I might need to call the girls to tell them about this. But I decided to call them later on, because I might be wrong and they somehow might know another Miss F, who isn't the headmistress of Alphea. 

As Karin and I were walking back to our rented apartment, I got a call from Miss Faragonda, which was weird because she never calls

As Karin and I were walking back to our rented apartment, I got a call from Miss Faragonda, which was weird because she never calls. "Miss F? What's going on?" I asked as I grabbed Karin's arm to keep her from going without me. "It's about Morgan, she might be in grave danger. The Wizards of the Black Circle are back, and they're coming to Earth for the last earth fairy or in this case, fairies." My eyes widened at the thought of Morgan being locked away at the same place as all the other earth fairies, never to be seen again. "Are THEY back? Karin we need to get to the Fruity Music Bar ASAP, Morgan needs to know about this!" Miss F wished us good luck and told us to be strong before hanging up. "I'll explain on the way, just run with me!" I told Karin, before we both ran off to the bar.

I was just about to finish my shift when Thyra and Karin came running in

I was just about to finish my shift when Thyra and Karin came running in. "Morgan we have a serious emergency!" Karin almost shouted. "Come here, is this another clothing emergency or what?" I asked them. "No this is serious, can we use the office?" Thyra asked. "The Office is stuffed with those pets Roxy adopted, we could use the back room though." I said. They nodded and pushed me to the back room.

"Morgan listen, this is very important okay." Thyra said, making me nod. "The Wizards of the Black Circle are back, Miss F thinks they're after you." My eyes widened as I stood there in shock. "But is they're coming for me, what about Roxy? She hasn't figured out that she has powers yet, she doesn't know about our camps or even about Magix!" I said, completely lost in the panic. "What if they find her and take her away from me? Like they did to mom? How will I ever be able to handle any of that?" "Morgan honey calm down, you'll be fine, we'll protect you and Roxy with our lives okay." Karin said. "We'll call Miss F back, tell her we won't be coming to camp this year to protect you and your family." "I'll call Felice and tell her to get her ass back on Earth so we can do everything in out power to keep everyone safe." Thyra said. Although they did console me a lot, I needed a hug from my dad. "Can you please get dad, just tell him camp is cancelled and I'm devastated. I need a good hug from him." Thyra nodded and ran out to get dad. "You'll be fine okay Morgan, we're here for you." Karin said.

Dad came running in and saw me in tears, he immediately crouched down to give me a hug. "Thyra told me about the camp, I know you're sad honey, but there's always next year! You'll at least be able to spend summer here, with me and Roxy. And all of those crazy pets of hers..." he said making me laugh. "There's that smile again, I saw your old friend Bloom walk in a few minutes ago by the way, you could go and say hi?" "I was supposed to meet her after my shift, but I'n feeling kinda down..." I said. "Maybe talking to an old friend will make you feel better, you never know." I smiled at dad and stood up while wiping my eyes. "Thanks dad."