Glossary

Yutopia

Setting in In a City Without Love. Named after utopia, to symbolise the happiness of the place without the existence of emotions. Ironically, happiness is an emotion.

Humans

The only humans alive now are the 8 old men who make up the Council, or better known as the Order, who watches over Yutopia. They are Yutopia's creators, and the 8 living humans known in this story.

Cyborgs

They make up 99% of Yutopia's population, with the exception of the Order. They were created by the Order due to the need of some form of population. As they built cyborgs, they built up a city. A city of cyborgs. They named it Yutopia.

Exile Woods

A woods just on the outskirts of Yutopia. As the name suggests, creatures living in these woods were exiled out. Creatures, for they weren't cyborgs, but animals. Animals who were still flesh and blood; male and female with sexual desires. Not wanting to appear cold-blooded by killing them, the Order disposed of them just outside of Yutopia, separated by a 100m tall wall built of steel. Males were kept on the East, and females on the West. The large numbers caused the woods to become a habitat, and somewhere along time, it begun to be called Exile Woods, where things cast there were never to return, like exiles.