Chapter one: Before I freaked out...

Lucy's POV

    One morning, I woke up. I stretched and looked at my alarm clock. 

    "Frickn' Fridger Frackers!" (Like my alternative?) I shouted. I had forgotten to set my alarm so it was 11:15! I got ready as fast as I could and rushed out the door almost knocking off it's hinges. 

    I know I don't have to be at the guild at any certain time, but I was meeting up with Levy to writ a book with her. I had told her that I would be there at 9:30.... But I don't think I did that.

    When I got to the Guild I burst through the doors. No one was there. I looked around to see if they were hiding but... no one. Everything seemed dusty as if it hadn't been used in years.

    I looked in the basement and right in the middle of the floor, there was a big pile of skulls and bones. I slowly backed away at first. I turned around and broke into a run all the way back home to find Courtney sitting on my bed.

    "Lucy" Courtney said, "Things have been strange... I know that. But, I have something for you." She handed me a note and disappeared. 

I looked at the note and started reading aloud to try to pronounce the words... It must be in dragon. I tried anyway. "Oko Noshuchoo Pochi Nochi Coro Arachi." (PRONUNCIATION = OKO NO-SHOO-CHOO POK-EYE NO-CHEE CORO A-RAK-EYE The meaning I will tell you later... Well Courtney will) Then I blacked out.