Sleep

[Dr.Flug]

I sit at my desk finishing up some blueprints for a project I'm working on. Backhat said to have it done by morning, and I don't want to know what he'll do if it's not done.

Last time I escaped with only a broken arm. Guess you could say I got lucky. I did manage to keep dementia and 5.0.5 our of the argument though.

I look over at the time. It's 3.30am . I stretch out my arms and stand up rubbing my eyes tiredly.

The gigantic house is oddly silent. I walk down the long hallways into the big kitchen to make some coffee.

I look out the window, it's dark, it's always dark. Everything is so so dark.

"Dr what are you doing up at this hour!" I hear a loud, slightly angry voice boom. I jump and turn around facing Blackhat nervously.

"I-I was just making coffee sir, I-I was just l-leaving" I say nervously trying to pass him. "Wait a second you blabbering idiot" he grabs my arm. Shit.

"Y-yes sir?" I say. "You didn't answer the question" he says.
"Why are you still up!" He shouts.

"I-I haven't finished my work yet s-sir! You said to h-have it done my morning, I'm s-sorry sir" I say covering my face or more like the bag that was covering it.

Blackhat has never seen my face, and I hope it stays that way, it has to. Just one hit to my face could send the paper bag flying.

He has a weird look on his face. He lets me go straightening out my lab coat. "Go to bed flug it's almost 4am" he says moving aside.

"B-but what about the new liquidation gun-"I stutter.

"I said go. To. Bed."

I hurry off.  He don't even swear at me, let alone hit me. I wonder why?

[Blackhat]

I leave my office to get something to drink, as I walk into the kitchen to see dr flug holding a cup of coffee and staring out of the window.

"Dr what are you doing up at this hour!" He jumps and turns around facing me nervously.

"I-I was just making coffee sir, I-I was just l-leaving" he says nervously trying to pass me.  "Wait a second you blabbering idiot" I grab his arm harshly, he flinches.

"Y-yes sir?" He says obviously scared "You didn't answer the question" I say looking at the bag covering any sort of facial expression, but his voice clearly says scared.

"Why are you still up!" I shouts at him.

"I-I haven't finished my work yet! You said to h-have it done by morning, I'm s-sorry sir" he says covering his paper bag.

Ive never seen his face, and I hope one of these days I will, I have been tempted to just take it off him when he's not looking or go into his room at night and sneak a peek.

But there's something about his voice that shows how scared of me he is, I don't want him to fear me believe it or not.

Just this once, I let him go straightening out his lab coat. "Go to bed flug it's almost 4am" I say moving aside.

"But what about the  new liquidation gun-" 
I cut him off. "I said go.to . Bed" I say.

he runs away. Now it's time to make some coffee. I try to send everyone to bed at a reasonable hour but he just stays awake anyway. Then again I do put a lot of pressure on him, he's been awake for days now. It's like he doesn't want to sleep, Which for a human is rather strange.

I know that even now he'll still be up until sunrise.

[Dr.Flug]

I get to my room and shut the door sighing. I sit on the bed looking around. Why do I stay here? Everyone treats me like shit.
No one ever listens to my plans or what I say.

Blackhat obviously hates me, constantly shouting at me and the others, but I'm the only one he's ever gotten into fights with. He always wins. Even more reasons why I need this bag, it covers the bruises he leaves, along with the long sleeves, although that's not the only reason I wear them.

I look at the plane models on my shelf, I really like planes, not all of my memories of them are good, but that doesn't change the fact that I like them. I pick one up looking at it and playing around with it.

I take my paper bag off, I should probably go to sleep. I haven't slept in ages, not that I want to but I can already feel my head hitting he pillow.