He's so Fine 😍

Heaven POV
So me and kyler was just sitting and the house and we wanted to do something because we was bored we decided to go to the mall so that I can get me some stuff for college cause y'all know I will be leaving soon I'm really upset because I have to leave my family I'm really going to  miss them and I'm also going to miss my bests friends.

Kyler -heaven do you want me to call niya and jasmine and see if they want to meet with us at the mall.

Heaven-yeah that's fine but you know me and jasmine really not talking right now.

Kyler-why y'all not talking.

Heaven- because people always try's to be sneaky.

Jasmine POV
So I was just sitting and the house just got done working out and Kyler had text me and ask me did I want to meet her niya and heaven at the mall but I really don't want to go because me and heaven is not talking over a boy that she don't even know but I'm still going to go because I need to get some new clothes.

At the mall

Everyone said hi to each other but jasmine and heaven didn't they went and to pink and other stores and got matching outfits so they could take a best friend picture to post but when they went to the food court heaven seen something she was interested and.

Jordan POV.
Me and the boys went to the mall cause we was bored we took my daughter kiya to get some clothes and toys and we went to the food court and we came across some bad bitches and I went over there and approached the chocolate one she was shy but beautiful I  needed that's and my life.

Kiya( Jordan's 3 year old daughter)

Jordan-how you doing baby girl.

Heaven-fine hbu.

Jordan-doing better then ever since I seen you

Heaven- this nigga really look good asf like he don't even know what I'm thinking about doing to him right now.

Jordan- well I don't want to hold u up can I get that number.

Heaven-sure it's 410-228-9006

Jordan-I'm going to Text you when I get and the house.

Heaven POV.
I've seen Jordan on instagram before and I thought he was cute but I never knew I would ever be giving him my number but thats the boy me and jasmine had a falling out about because she tried to dm him after I told her I like him but it don't matter no more because guess who number he got mine so I'm not worried about it but me and the girls decides to take a best friend picture and post it and we got hella likes.

The picture they took ^

Post on instagram ^20,00likes

Post on instagram ^
20,00likes.
@_.heaven.amour- theses my besties for life I love them to death my hearts.

@__kyler-I love y'all 😍

@__.jaassie-4 bad bitches 💕

@_.niya__.-I really love my besties

@_.jordon -damn heaven you look good 💕☺️.

Jasmine POV
So early I was at the mall with girls and I saw the boy that me and heaven had a argument about he look so good but he went to go talk to heaven and I felt some type of way because I texted him on instagram and he left me on seen but I really don't care cause i can get any nigga I want.

Jordan decides to text heaven.

Jordan-hey

Heaven-who is this

Jordan-Jordan

Heaven-oh heyyy

Jordan-wyd

Heaven- nothing thinking about u

Jordan-oh really I need to tell you something tho.

Heaven-okay tell me.

Jordan- well I think I like you like I never really had feels for a girl before you look good and seem like the wifey type and just to let you know I have a daughter.

Heaven-aww really how old is she. And I like you to.

Jordan-she's 3 I want you to meet her soon let's meet up tomorrow at my house so we can get to know each more.

Heaven -okay cool send me the address tomorrow morning when you get up.