5 years later 😀. (Final chapter)

Heaven POV 
Hello people so I just turned 26 my twins are 3 about to be 4 I'm so upset right now kiya is 9 years old and India is 7 we been taking good care of all these kids Jordan is not an town right now he likes to play basketball so they wanted him to come play at a
basketball game so it's just me and the kids an the house but they all getting so big before you know it kiya and India going to be teenagers me an Jordan been doing good so far Jordan has proposed to me but we haven't had our wedding yet Tyler and Kyler are having a baby I'm so excited for them and they always started a YouTube it's called ty &ky for life they just so cute but I'm just waiting for my nigga to come home.

Jordan POV
So y'all all my kids getting older I'm getting older I finally proposed to heaven cause she's the one I want to be with we to old to be out here trying to have fun like we still young well as you guys know I'm not home right now I'm at a basketball event I really don't be playing basketball like that but the wanted me to do it for a event yes I'm getting payed no I don't sell drugs anymore because it started to get out of hand and I just ain't want to do it cause I got all these people I care about an don't want nothing to happen to them I just want to be safe but I can't wait to I get back home to my baby cause I need some good good but I will see her and like 1 week or so.

Flash Back
*Kyler doing a prank on Tyler*

Kyler- wassup tk squad so told I will be doing a pregnant prank on Tyler so I'm really going to take a test if it come out positive I'm just going to tell him on video so y'all can get his reaction and if it says negative I'm going to draw on it an make it look positive and then prank him so let's get straight into this banger.

*Kyler takes pregnancy test*
*The results are in*

Kyler- OMG I'm pregnant *starts crying* I'm so scared but I'm excited at the same time I can't wait to tell my baby. *Kyler calls Tyler*

Tyler-hold on babe I'm trying to put this stuff and the microwave for kiya and India.

Kyler-okay babe hurry up though it's important.

Kyler-So babe I was about to do a pregnancy prank on you but I really took a pregnancy test and it came back positive!.

Tyler- omg babe are you serious I'm about to be a father I can't wait we have to call a doctor so we can my appointment to see if you really pregnant.

Kyler-babe I'm dead ass serious *shows him the pregnancy test* babe omg I really can't wait to see if this is real.

Tyler- me to stink.

*Kyler calls the OBGYN*

At the OBGYN

The doctor- well guys you are pregnant y'all are 5 months pregnant and I'm going to give y'all a ultra sound and y'all can also found out the gender today also if y'all want to.

Both- yes we want to find out the gender.

Doctor-okay hold up you guys I'm about to go get the rest of your paper work.