Chapter 5

They beach was clear and bright compared to Gotham's gloomy one. Central City was surely less danger prone then the Cape Crusader's town. And well (Y/n) was enjoying it. She watched as Mar'i and Jon played with the beach ball, and as Midori and Bart began to make a sandcastle. Last minutely to save the boys from killing each other once again,  they invited Dick, Jason, and Tim, who brought along Bruce,Alfred, and Ace.

She smiled at the little family scene of Bruce giving Dick pointers on how to grill and Tim and Jason arm wrestling, while Alfred read a book. Damian however was staring dramatically out at the becoming sunset. (Y/n) sighed and got up. "Wayne" she called. He looked at her. "You good?" She asked. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" he asked. "I don't know, maybe staring intensely out at the water kind of gives people a thought or two" she said. "You worry about me don't you (L/n)?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "Is that all you got out of this?" She giggled. Before he could answer, Damian had been lifted up by Jason and thrown into the water. (Y/n) howled with laughter. But then soon stopped when Bart picked her up and did the same.

"Bart Allen you're a dead man walking " she jokingly threatened. "If you can catch me" he winked. "Todd, you are over" Damian warned. "Look they even give out threats the same" Jason cooed. (Y/n) sighed at the boys, and then an idea sprung to her head and she went under water. As Damian gave his rant, she went behind him and jumped on his back. Jason and Bart barked with laughter. But (Y/n) had other plans. "Mar'i, Midori, Now!" She yelled. The two girls then jumped on the Male's backs sending them into the water. Jon flew over with Tim next to him. "We call refs!" They yelled. And so the battle of Damian and (Y/n) vs Mar'i and Jason vs Midori and Bart was on. The girls were on the boy's shoulders and attempted to push each other off. It came down to Midori and Bart vs (Y/n) and Damian.  It would have been Mar'i and Jason but according to Jason, food was more important then their little game.

"You're going down Bart" (Y/n) warned. "Nah, I got Midori and not only is she pretty and amazing she can kick your ass any day" Bart replied. "Yeah...wait
..what?" Midori began but just like that she was pushed back into the crystal water. (Y/n) high fives Damian and jumped down to help Midori.  "You okay, Dori?" Bart asked helping her out of the water. "I'm fine" she spat. (Y/n) walked to her. "Come on let's get a towel for you" she said. Bart looked at Midori. "I wonder what happened" he said as Damian and Jon came to his side.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked Midori as she handed her a towel. "I-I'm fine" she said. (Y/n) skeptically looked at her. Mar'i flew over. "Guys foods ready" she said. "Great, I'll go right now" Midori said getting up and walking quickly to the grill. "What?-". "We'll find out later".

After hours at the beach it was time to leave. But the joy they had left at the beach was soon about to diminish....

Location: Unknown

"Ah, look at this, the girl seems happy doesn't she?" A voice spoke as an image of (Y/n) laughing was shown on a screen . "That won't last long". The owner of the voice walked over to a cell. "Oh...but don't worry...it'll be less painful".....

Hey guyssss!!!! Sorry it's been a while, but here's the new chapter, it's a happy beach chapter before tough stuff.....Anyways have a good day/night!!!

Stay Crash