The Wanderer

I was sitting on the beach just looking at the water. It kept going in waves, never stopping, always moving. The sea was wild.

Unrestrained.

Unrestricted.

Unpredictable.

Ever changing.

I used to be like the sea.

Not anymore.

My hair was unkept, eyes red and swollen from crying, and I was skinnier than Nico. Not eating in days will do that to you.

Oh look, here comes Annabeth. She on the other hand, looked as beautiful as ever. Her blond wavy hair was tied up in a ponytail. The gray eyes that I had been seeing for almost six years stared right through me.

"Percy..."

"Percy..."

"Percy!!!"

I flinched as Annabeth called my name. Everything's too loud. Everything is not okay. They're all dead. It's not okay. They blame me. But it's okay. Because I deserve it.  I let them die. It's not okay...

"Perseus Jackson!" Annabeth screamed. I flinched again.  That's what they all call me. The monsters. The ones who want to kill me. Gaea. Kronos. Gabe.

Annabeth was crying now. She was pleading for me to speak, to say anything. I wish I could. I really do. I wanted to scream my lungs out. I wanted to let the whole universe know that it was all my fault.

They're dead. I wanted to cry. But I had to stay strong for the rest of camp. When they were all away I closed up. This was my time alone. This was my time to mourn. 

Some of the gods were trying to help, I didn't want it though. But my dad... he understood the most. He understands the pain of having loyalty as a fatal flaw. I need time. Time to heal.

He's the only one that avoids me and for that I'm grateful. Some of the other gods avoid me too.  But only because they were scared.

I was brought out of my thoughts once again by Annabeth screaming, "Percy!!! I have to talk to you."

I went over to her. Silently. My feet made no noise on the grass. One of the perks of being one with nature. After

Jason...

Piper..

Leo...

Hazel...

Frank...

Right before they were taken I had used an ancient ritual, I read that it could only be done once, in like 2.8 billion years. The victim has no chance of escaping.

I took over as primordial of the earth. Gaea faded. That's why the Gods are scared of me. If I was to turn against them...

Kablooey.

Anyway, after my 'promotion' Gaea's Earthborn took the remaining seven. I was too weak from the ritual. They were found. 

One week later. All dead. There were no signs of torture, which I was thankful for. Torture can mess you up. I would know...

Kronos would be kinda mad. After all those years I finally got him back. Shortly after Gaea was killed the fates visited. Said I would inherit some domains later but for now they had said I would only take over as the Titan of time, seeing as Kronos was dead, and Lord of Earth because Gaea was also...dead.

"...and I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. I just thought that you didn't need another thing to think about. Please Percy!! I didn't mean for it to turn out this way.  I didn't know! I thought that they would go away after a while."