1:take me away

"Calum, did you get the stuff from the store?" I asked as I set up the decorations for our party. "Yes, it's all in my car." Calum ran to the front door and grabbed his keys. As I turned to look the all ready set up decorations, Calum came running in with the chips and drinks. "How many people are coming?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "About eight, Ashton, Michael, David, Trenton, Tyler, Kyle, and Jerome." Calum said with a wonder face on. "Oh shit! and Luke, he's our new lead guitarist and newest lead singer." Calum shouted. "Oh, well i'll be in my room since there's only guys that's going to be here." I started to o up the stairs. "You can stay down here if you want to." Calum said. "No, I wouldn't want to ruin a guy moment." I walked into my bedroom.

-

The door bell rang and i was sitting on my bed. I wanted to stay in my room so that I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of so many guys. I walked out of my room and went to the he's of the staircase. Calum was letting the boys in an it was the usual boys that always came over. But after they all were in a headed towards the couch, the new boy came in. He had blonde hair in a quiff, crystal clear blue eyes, a black lip ring and he was skinny and tall. He was so adorable and innocent looking. I couldn't help but to feel a smile spread across my face. The boy turned his head and got a glance of me staring at him. I quickly ran to my room and shut my door. I put my back against the door and slid down.

I felt the vibration down my door of someone knocking. "Savannah? you in there?" The familiar voice asked, I opened the door to see Ashton in a red nirvana muscle tee and a red bandana holding back his messy hair. "yes Ashton, I'm in here." I moved out of the door way and let him in my room. "why don't you want to hang out down stairs?" Ashton sat on my bed an patted the spot next to him. "I don't know, I just don't want to be down there with so many guys." I sat next to him. "C'mon, love. It's the usual guys, just our new band member." Ashton put an arm around my shoulders. "It's the boy isn't it? you don't want to embarrass yourself?" he asked as I just nodded. "Savannah, c'mon love, just be you and don't freak out and be a little girl, there's nothing you can do to embarrass yourself. you're perfect." Ashton stood up holding a hand out to me. I took his hand and he pulled me into a hug. He pulled away and we walked down the stairs. The boys were outside by the pool.

-

"Hey guys, I found the little girl." Ashton said walking over to Luke. "Luke, this is Savannah. Savannah, this is Luke." Ashton walked away and went to the rest of the guys. "Hi, I'm Savannah." I said. "Thats a pretty name for a beautiful girl, I'm Luke." He played with his lip ring with his tongue. "I know we just met and stuff, but do you wanna get out of here?" Luke asked biting on his bottom lip. "Sure." I smiled as Luke reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand and we walked back inside. "Let me just put other clothes on." I said before running up the stairs. "Okay, love." Luke said before turning to the front door and leaning against the wall.