2:escape

I ran down the stairs in my black skinny jeans and my long sleeve, loose white blouse. I had my white converse on and my hair up in a pony tail. I quickly walked over to Luke and we walked out of the house. We walked down the side walk with out saying a word for a few minutes. Until Luke broke the awkward silence. "So um, You're Calum's sister?" Luke asked . "Yeah." I said before looking t the ground. "How old are you?" Luke asked trying to hold a conversation. "17." I looked to him. "What about you?" I asked him. "Just turned 18." Luke said.

-

"There's no where to go." Luke looked around where we were walking. "Maybe we should go back to my house?" I offered trying to convince him that I didn't want to walk anymore. "Yeah, maybe we can hang out and try to get to know eachother." Luke said. "Yeah, but let's get a cab, I'll pay." I offered as the air began to get colder. "I'll pay, I got it." Luke smirked. "Luke, you're the company. I'll pay." I widely smiled letting a chuckle out. "Savannah. I'm the guy, I should pay." Luke grabbed my waist an pulled me closer. "I'm paying and that's final." I said pumping my chest up higher. "C'mon love, I'll let you pay, but you'll be getting more then words for a thankyou." Luke winked and moved his hands to cup my face. "But I'm not paying you back until we get to know each other a little more and I want to pay back at the right time." Luke let go of my face and began walking to the side of the road. We whistled and waved his hand, then a cab pulled up. We got in the back seat and I laid my head on his shoulder.

-

"Come to my room." I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him up the stairs. "Do I have a choice?" Luke asked. "Nope." I said popping the p. "I'd like to know what we're doing." Luke said as we ran into my room and sat on the bed. "This." I sat next to him and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "You're really pretty." Luke smiled. "You're really hot, to be honest." I said and Luke turned to me.

"I'm so not." Luke chuckled. "You so are." I said moving closer to him. "I think you have seeing problems." Luke laid back. "Hell no, the fact that I see you in my pants..." I trailed off. Luke sat up quickly and turned to me with a red face. "what!?" Luke shouted. I stood up from the table and walked to my balcony. "Holy fuck. I can't believe it said that." I loudly announced. "I'm so sorry." I said. "It's fine, because I kinda already pictured it." Luke wrapped his arms around my torso from behind me. "I really like you, even though we just met. I feel like i've known you forever." I turned my body so my chest was on his. "I like you too." Luke said. "are you ready for me to give you a thankyou?" Luke asked and before I could ask he crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in a synchronized pace. His hands went down my sides and my arms wrapped around his neck. We pulled away at the same time. We smiled each other and then I went back in and have him a short kiss. "What was that one for?" Luke smiled. "That's how I wanted to say you're welcome." I said before he pecked my lips again. "Hey! Get a room!" Some one shouted from below. When we looked over the balcony, There was Michael chuckling an looking up at us. "You mind getting a room?" Michael said before we walked back into my room and we crashed his lips into mine agin. When our lips touched, I felt like I found an escape from this place.