|C4'| Senorita

" Part One: Don't let me fall "

Camila's POV:

Shawn and I had to wake up around 9:00 to be in our dance place at 10:30. We got ready ate a quick breakfast and was off to the dance place. When we got there. I saw my mom, the dance instructor, a camera person/cameras and some of our producers.

Producer1: "Yea, so we're just getting footage for the behind the scenes."

C: "Makes sense..."

P2: "So Shawn and Camila, you two should start stretching and then the instructor will start."

Shawn and I started to do a little stretching since Shawn doesn't know how to properly do that. I had to teach him my ways. We kept laughing due to the fact that Shawn sucks at this stretching things. After 10 minutes we got started to learn the dance we're doing for one of the scenes.

I can already tell Shawn is having a hard time doing the dances. But he remembers them well. The dance isn't really that hard either. But is very... Sexual...

Instructor: "Let's take a break, 5 minutes."

S: "Camila, I can't do this."

C: "Yes you can! It's difficult for you I can tell it is. You should look at your face when we were learning the first part."

S: "It's so hard....."

C: "I know, hey but don't worry we will have practice and then boom, you will be a great dancer."

S: "I just can't get the moved correctly without looking stupid."

C: "Here, I'll show you."

I placed his hands where they are supposed to be on my body. And showed him how to move his, hips, legs and arms. We danced for fun and then went all crazy. But, let's be real... It feels like we're together doing this dance. Like relationship wise. The dance is very smexy and it's too much for me to handle without my feelings getting somehow involved. Our break was over and Now it was time for the last 30 minutes of this session to learn the dance.

Shawn yet again wasn't that great at it (the new part,) when we ran the dance the first time. Shawn  felt good during the part where I helped him. When it came to the second part, he was confused. So we took another 5-minute break so I can help him. I did the same thing before. But as he was trying to grab my hand, he didn't grip tight enough causing me to fall. Shawn rushed to my side, grabbed my arm gently and held my waist. He asked me if I was okay and helped me up.

S: *says to the camera* "you can't just drop Camila Cabello, you can't do that. I can't do that again, if I do it again it's over for me."

I just blushed.

* Day 3 of dancing *

So Shawn and I are now just practicing to make sure it's perfect. I helped him feel more comfortable while dancing. And also showed him how not to look dumb while doing it. Yes, both Shawn and I feel the weird sexual tension while doing the dance. So we get it out by...

S: "AAAAAAHHGGGGG"

C: "AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHG"

Scream therapy. And it works. It helps remove the butterflies in my stomach.

Shawn's POV:

I can't help but get all shy whenever we dance together or watch the video of us dancing together. I can't help but fall in love with her more and more. Camila and I have been a bit awkward since her being drunk.....

* Flashback, in the morning after Camila's drunk night *

I woke up to Camila hugging me, sleeping peacefully. I checked the time and it was around 9:30. I woke her up.

S: "Mila wake up."

C: "Shawn?"

At that moment I know the memories flooded her head.

C: "Shawn! Omg, I'm so sorry..."

S: "no no, it's okay."

C: "fuck. I remember everything. God, I'm so sorry."

S: "again Camila, it's okay."

I realized that she's still holding my hand. As much as I love it, I stand up and grab my phone. I didn't even change out of my clothes from last night.

S: "I know your hungover right now mila"

C: "yeah...pretty much."

S: "go get cleaned and I'll get you some medicine. I'll be back."

I go to my room, take a quick shower, and change to more comfortable clothes. I go downstairs to Camila's kitchen and grab some aspirin and a glass of water. I also just got some toast for her and a banana. I go back to her room and place the food on her bedside table. I leave the room and then go back to mine to fix my crazy hair.

C: "Hey Shawn, can we talk?"

I see Camila at my door after 20 minutes.

S: "yeah what's up?"

C: "Um, so I said some things to you yesterday that I didn't mean to....."

S: "I know kaki, I was sober. And I understand that because you were drunk."

C: "did I show you anything perhaps?"

S: "yeah you showed me texts from Taylor and you."

C: "Ummm so....."

S: "don't be worried kaki. Nothing will change between us. But I would check your phone for messages from me."

I wink at her and then go downstairs to the living room...

*end of flashback*

But Camila and I finished the dance lessons, with some scream therapy and laughing it out. Tomorrow we're gonna start shooting the video of señorita. And I already know once again it's gonna be hell for my feelings. 

Camila's POV:

Let's just say the car ride home with Shawn was a good silent. I opened my messages with him and read what he texted me a few weeks ago.

S: "hey, I know your reading this sober. But you said and showed me things when you were drunk. And when I looked at them and saw the date. I kinda already knew you have a crush on me. I can't lie I am amazing..... But 😅 Um so, I just wanna, tell you that... I like you too. By like I mean like like. Like crush-like. So uh yeah... but let's keep it professional right now, and focus on señorita. Then we can talk about us. Love ya señorita ❤️🌹💃🏻"

I blush, it's like every time I read the text I'm always feeling loved. I look at Shawn who's focus on driving. Then look away at my window. I can't believe I'm saying this but

"I'm in love with Shawn Mendes....."

Published: 07/02/19
Edited: 11/30/19
Obviously, she said the last quote in her head. I just didn't want to say it at that part because it would ruin the moment. I hoped you liked the chapter. I'm so determined to finish this book it's crazy. This is probably one of my favorite chapters so far. Thank you, vote and comment plz -Vrx <3