|C8| Girl Talk

Camila's POV:

Today we are meeting up with some of Shawn and I's Best friends to the beach. We've been waiting for a bit of relaxation time and trying to not worry about the press or whatever. It's around 9:00 am when I started to get ready. I hopped in the shower washed up then got into my bathing suit. I wore this one piece bathing suit that had a floral pattern on it (picture above, just pretend it's a one piece.) it had a triangle cut near my waist level.

I put a little bit of waterproof makeup on and let my hair down. I paired my bathing suit with some blue high waisted jean shorts and wore my white Nike slides with it. I grabbed a bag and put extra clothes for me and Shawn, and some food. By this time Shawn woke up already and got ready as well.

Once we got everything ready, we drove to the beach in our rented car for the month. It's a Saturday so the traffic was hell. Shawn and I decided to do a live. I opened his phone, went on his Instagram and started a live video. Everyone started to flow into the live stream. Friends, our team, my mom and fans.

C: "Hiii mami!"

S: "hey everyone."

C: "Shawn and I are stuck in traffic at LA. So we just wanted to talk to you guys while we drive"

Shawn stayed focus driving, while I was talking to the fans and answering their questions. Soon I felt Shawn's hand on my thigh. I look at the camera to make sure no one can see what he just did. I didn't see anything suspicious so I let him keep his hand there. A few mins into the drive, we were finally out of the traffic.

"Where is Shawn's other hand?" I read loud enough for Shawn to Hear. He slid his hand away from my thigh, I'm already missing the warmth. He showed his other hand, and laughed. Oh how I love that laugh.

We ended the live as we were only a few minutes away from the beach. When we got there, we got our things and headed where everyone was going to meet up. As we got to the place. We saw Niall, Ariana and Taylor already settled in. As we were walking up to them. Ariana and I made eye contact and immediately ran to hug each other.

A: "MILA!"

C: "ARI!"

S: "hi to you to Ariana" Shawn laughs.

Ariana and I finish our little hugging moment and then I go help Shawn set up our things. About 10 minutes later everyone was at the beach. We decided to a take a group photo before we do anything. The group photo turned into a photo shoot, all the guys and gals took pic for each other and with each other.

I immediately posted a picture of the group to my insta, tagging Shawn, Taylor, Ariana, Charlie, Niall, Alessia, and Nick. After we finished that it was time to eat. We order Postmates to bring our food to the beach. Luckily paparazzi wasn't being a bitch today so we didn't need to worry about them.

We ordered some pizza and salads. We ate up and catched up as well.

Ariana: "Sooooo, Shawmila huh?"

"What?" Both Shawn and I said at the same time...

Charlie: "what's going on between you two. The press has seen a lot of..."

Niall: "sexual tension and flirting." He smiles

Taylor: "wow Niall, straight forward. But yea what's going on?"

Shawn and I both stay silent, we just look at them and smile.

Alessia: "you guys can't stay silent forever. You know we won't say anything."

Shawn looks at me, I know what he's thinking, I just nod at him to give him permission.

Shawn: "yeah, Camila and I, we're dating."