Chapter 5 (Warning)

(Small Smut Warning)

I walk up to my door and lock it and walk back to my bed and lay down over my blankets and just close my eyes. At first I was thinking about Hinata, but my mind would start to wonder off and then I'll be thinking about Sasuke. I started to think about Sasuke, and his smirk, and his eyes, and all his features. I felt myself blush alittle and then I closed my legs. I start to think about how he would look like shirtless, then without pants..., and without,

"Hey Naruto, are you still awake?" I spring up and place a blanket over me. "Um yea, do you need something?" I hear my voice crack and he tries to open my door. "Why is the door locked Naruto?" I started to panic "um I got out of the shower I must of forgot to unlock it. Sorry, but imma go to sleep now." I hear him walk away and I let out a sigh. "That was to close for comfort. Now where was I?" I lean back down and start to think, well imagine, again. I pull on my shirt and then slid my hand under my boxers.
"What do you want me to do Naruto?" Sasuke asked me whispering in my ear. "I really want you to touch me." Sasuke slide his hand down my pants. "Do you want me too, or do you need me to Naruto, you got to tell me." I wrap my hands around his neck and moan as I feel his hand press down on my member. "I really need it Sasuke, please." He starts to slowly move down and pulls my pants down slightly. "What if I did this instead." He licks the side on my leg up until my hips teasing me. "Ah- Sasuke stop teasing," I put my hands on his shoulders while my legs were on either side of his body. "Naruto I still am not clear on what to do, you want to tell me one more time?" I moan as I feel his hot breath hit my member. "I want you to suck me dry, then fuck me really, ah-, really hard." Sasuke smirked and licks from the bottom to the top of my member. I push on his shoulders then move my hands to his hair. He starts to slowly lick my member, sliding his tongue through my slit and then continues to take me whole. I let out a moan and grab his hair tighter as I feel him moan sending vibrations through my whole body. "Sasuke, I'm gonna-"
He bobs his head up and down a few times until i stopped imagining and came into my hand. I grab a tissue from my desk and clean my hand. I wash my hands in the bathroom then lay back in bed and cover myself in my blankets. "I can't believe I just did that. He is my classmate! And another guy! Oh god I'm in deep shit this time." I try to relax and lay in bed and slowly drift to sleep.