Chapter 6

I wake up and check the time which read 4:36. "Man, why did I wake up so damn early." I get up and wash my face then sit at my desk. I get my phone and scroll through some apps until I get bored. I decide to send a message to everyone to see if anyone was awake. A waited a while and figure everyone was asleep until my phone vibrates on my desk. I look at who sent the message and I felt my face heat up slightly when I saw that Sasuke sent me the message.
Sasuke:
"Hey, you up too? I woke up a while ago couldn't go back to sleep."
I look at his message and lay down on my bed.
"Yea, I'm just bored so I decide to send a message to everyone, I guess your the only one that cares."
Sasuke:
"Well I mean might as well be bored together right?"
I laughed at the last message and after that we just kept texting back and forth about random facts about ourselves what we hate and love and the more we got to know each other... the more I noticed how total opposites we are, I mean wow, I never knew we can actually be so different. I check the time and it's about time to start getting ready for school and I guess for Sasuke too, since he didn't respond to my text after I sent it.
I got ready for school and at breakfast then left. I picked up Kiba and then drive to school. We get out of the car and we walk into campus and head to our classes like always. I walk into class and the five kids that were in there look at me surprised because I was earlier for class for the first time ever. I sit down and slowly see more and more people walk in and fill the class until I see Sasuke walk in. I feel my face blush and I face out the window. I hear him make his way up the Classroom and then sit next to me. He taps my shoulder and I look at him.
"Woah why are you so red? Are you sick?" I look at him and just smile and nod. "Wow that must suck, just don't get me sick I got a football game on tomorrow." I nod my head and then we hear the bell ring so we both face forward and pay attention.
I get out of my last period and decide to wait for Sasuke at the parking lot to give him a ride, and while waiting in my car I look at the side windows and see Sasuke and Sakura walking out the main gates. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I say Sakura blush and Sasuke hugging her. "Man I'm stupid, I should stop having these feelings for him, god stupid fucking feelings." We make eye contact and I look away he walks over to me and gets in my car, "Hey thanks for waiting for me." I nod my head like nothing and start the car. "Hey Naruto you ok? You seem off..." I look at him and then look away. "I'm fine it's nothing just a dumb headache." He looks away then back at me. "Hey Naruto do you want to come to my game tomorrow? You can cheer me on."
"Sure whatever, I'll go as your friend."
I see Sasuke look down then out the window. "Oh ok, I mean- that's what I was planing- I mean I thought that was the way we were going, wait no I meant-"
"Yea Sasuke I know what you mean."
Sasuke tightens his grip on his backpack, "Are you going to the after party?" I stop at a stop sign and sigh, "No I have a rule, I can't go to parties." Sasuke chuckled and looked at me. "Bullshit yesterday you told me you loved parties, or more like this morning," God Why did I have to tell him that. "I just don't want to go, I'm not in the mood honestly." I drive up to Sasuke's house and stop the car. "Thanks for the ride home Naruto. And hope I see you at the party tomorrow." He closes the door and I see him go inside his house. "Man I'm so stupid I don't even like guys! It's just a phase I got to forget about it." I drive home and walk inside. "Hey Naruto, dinner isn't going to be ready for another 30 mintues but you can wait in your-"
"I'm not hungry so don't even ask me to come down, I have a lot of homework ok?"
"Naruto, get rid of that tone, don't speak to me like that pleases."
"How do you want me to speak to you!? With me on my knees kissing your feet! Your not even my real dad so fuck off and get off of my back!"
I didn't noticed I was crying until I feel my tears rolling down my face. I wipe my eyes then run up stairs.
"Naruto! Naruto come back here!"
I slam my door and lock it and lay down in my bed, crying "I'm so stupid, I'm a idiot, I didn't mean thoes words. I just really want my old life back. I want to go to school with all my friends and go back home and see my dad and not worry about my popularity or anything." I hear my phone go off and I take it out my back pocket.
Sasuke:
"I hope you got home safe, wouldn't want you to miss the game tomorrow. Goodnight."
I smile at his message and wipe my eyes. "That dobe."