1

James

A week ago

"Oh, James Honey it's time ." My Father reminded.

"Yes Dad,  I mean just give me a second to gather myself. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I cried for the last time as a saw her face.

The Present Day

I'm James. About a week ago I lost the most valuable person of my life and I haven't spoken to my friends about that. I've been keeping ignoring calls from my best friends Lee also cause I do not want to talk about it. I'm just not ready. 

It's my first day of school and as I walked through the hallway I saw my friend Lee coming towards me but this time I couldn't ignore him so I made a week smile.

" Yo man what's up? Where have you been? I tried calling you several times but you fucker didn't receive. Not that I'm angry and all but I wanted to tell you something and also wanted to ask you how your summer went." Lee told. By the way, did I mention how much this guy I referred to as my best friend talks? He talks too much and we always have to signal him that 'dude this is too much of information you can shut your mouth now' and he does.

"Lee...I'm sorry I lost my cellphone." I lied.

"OhKayyyy Dude ." As Lee continued in his dramatic voice someone tapped on my shoulder.

 It was a girl and she said " Oh come on, I can't do this. They'll have to hire somebody else for this job. I've my assignments due."

I looked at her. 

Damn 

She's so ... She's so cute

"I'm Sorry I don't know what you are talking ab... " I told her still mesmerizing by her cuteness.  

"OH! I'm ..i.. ah.. Well, I'll call you later ." She unplugged her earphones and said "I wasn't talking to you I was on the phone"

"Then why did you tap on his shoulder". Lee asked her in a tone since he doesn't like interruption other than his friends.

" Because HE IS BLOCKING MY FUCKING LOCKER ." She said angrily. 

I quickly moved away from her locker by muttering I'm sorry.

She looked at me and then to Lee. Then she took her books and left.

I think I saw her somewhere but dunno where.

''What's her problem dude. She isn't any celebrity or something." Lee said.

"Whatever dude, We're getting late. Let's go." I motioned him to come with me.