Gone....

1 cut , 2 cuts , 3 cuts and on....... The blood was dripping down my hand , red like roses. The pain felt so good it demanded to felt , in a good way.

The next day in school it was about 41 degrees and the first step I took onto the school grounds everyone stopped to stare and laugh at me. I knew what they were laughing at , they were laughing at what I was wearing. A red long sleeved top , a grey skater dress , red tights , a black bowler hat and a mustard cardigan with Aztec socks and brown biker boots. I was boing! I had to wear this or my cuts would be showing "for attention".

The end of the day my "friends" left me alone , they were horrible to me all day. Asking me if I cut myself in the morning and asking me if I killed my mum. I ignored them for a change. I strolled home thinking of all the mean things they said to me and I finally got in my house and run up to my room. Once again , I cut but this time deeper on the vain with my sharpener blade . I took one step and this time it was the last step. I grabbed my pills and overdosed , I grabbed the blade again and walked to the mirror and sliced deep in to my neck. Bang ....... I was finally gone forever. I now lay happily on the floor , in my room , all alone.